Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Blogger Signature -- Sort Of.

Okay guys, imma level with you -- this thing ain't finished.

I had a few more chores than I expected, and (in the spirit of honesty) I completely forgot that I needed to post today. This leads to... an unfinished siggy.

(And I have to put my siblings to bed in a few minutes, so this'll be quick.)

(And ACK! It's Karalee! 😄 Forgot to say.)

However, this grants me a new opportunity, Blogger Signature Beta Testing!

What do you think of this design, Lost?



Do you like the idea of several tiny chibis, or do you prefer one big one?

Do you like the motif of the chibis being little fire-like figures (to match the lettering), or would you prefer them to have more substance and color? (I can also make them fire-like with some amount of color -- the color of the brush right now is a pretty bright red, to give you an idea of how much will end up in the drawing.)

Do you like the transparent crystals in the background? Please comment with your thoughts, Lost!

Well, anyone can comment, really, but especially Lost! XD



EEP this took longer than I thought! Gotta go now! Thank you guys so much for your patience!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

6 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOO THAT LOOKS SO COOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!! :O

    Hmmm... can I think about that? I’ll comment back soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!! :D

      Long as it's before next Wednesday! XD

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. Hey Kara! :D

      Is it okay if I have a big chibi person instead? I really love this signature though! :D

      (Hehehe and I might use this signature AND a big chibi person one too... if that's allowed!)

      Delete
    3. Yes, sure it is! :D Thank you!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  2. Ooh :o By any chance could you make me a siggy with a chibi person :O (Not that I don't like the other one you gave me!! It's AWESOME!) Whenever you can :D :D THank youu :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooo yesh C:

      Thanks for another week's worth of post! CX

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!