Monday, December 11, 2017

The Jamaaliday Ski-Hill and a Question!!

Hello Jammers- Arctic here! How are you all doing today?

I've always loved editing- and have posted many edits on here! One part of editing that I don't think gets as much credit as it should is making den maps!

What's a den map, you say? Great question!

A den map is a series of screenshots pasted together to give you a view of an entire Animal Jam den at once. AJHQ does this in Den Stores so you get a sense of what the den is like before you buy it!

I love making den maps - it takes some time and patience, but it really has a different feel than what you get from just looking at parts of the den.

So, in celebration of the Jamaaliday season, I made a den map of one of my favourite dens I have decorated so far! I made this to look like a cosy, festive ski lodge! I didn't include a whole lot of the outside because I wanted to keep the main focus on the inside of the den.


I made a couple mistakes on this den map where some things were a little slightly shifted out of place, but it's nothing too serious or noticeable (thankfully!). I have also decorated two other festive dens I'm quite happy with, so stay tuned in the future for a few more den maps!

I also have a question for you guys! I have an empty Castle den that I've never been able to decorate to my liking. Do you have any suggestions for themes I can have for the den? Something creative would be nice - maybe not a Medieval Castle theme because that's to be expected in a castle den. If this goes well I'll probably make a den map of that den too!

That's all for now folks- if you have any questions about den mapping, feel free to ask me!

See you soon!

See you!

1 comment:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!