Saturday, December 16, 2017

Some Graphics + Art!

Hi everyone! Hope you're all having a great weekend so far! I'm personally excited- I have 3 more days of school until Christmas break! WOOHOO!! XD!

Anyways, let's just get on with today's post! ;D
First off, here's a few Adopt-A-Pet graphics I made a little while back, just for fun! Maybe I'll put these to use in a new header sometime soon! Feel free to use them if you want to!


I hope these turned out okay! I may go back and edit them throughout the week if I see there's something wrong with them! 



And, since I felt like I should add something else into this post, here are three AMAZING pieces of art that I found on AJ!

 First, one by the one and only Nevergrowup1! This is super adorable, and I love the texture on the cat's fur! Now this is a Masterpiece I'd love to own! :D
 This is a beautiful falcon (I believe), made by Vonqu! The detail on this is remarkable- it really does look real! This has got to be one of my favorite Masterpieces!
And lastly, an amazing scene from the movie Moana! I can only imagine how long this must've taken to make!! Just LOOK at the detail! Such an amazing piece of art! Bubbleyum7 is an AMAZING artist! :D





Sorry if this post seems kinda all-over-the-place! I kinda have limited time! But hopefully, you all still enjoyed it! Until next time, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON! See you guys later! ;)




3 comments:

  1. Seriously, how are people so good at art? Cute graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, love the graphics!! :O Great job on them!!!!!

    Oh my goodness!! THAT MOANA ONE OS AMAZING!!!!! I love Moana. XD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!