Friday, December 15, 2017

Random edits

 Heyo, folks!  Crazcatlover here, back with another post.  Can you believe it's almost 2018?  It's taken me long enough to get used to the fact it's 2017 and now the year's changing again!  Speaking of changes, some change will be made to the blog in the coming year- I'll let you know what that change is in my next post, though.

  So I guess today I'll be talking about some of my old Animal Jam edits I did for Google Plus!  I did these all using a free image editing program called GIMP (which is definitely better for editing things than drawing in... if you're looking for a free drawing program, I've recently started using Krita, which is somewhat confusing for me to figure out but is definitely way better for drawing).  Let's begin!


I made this for the Animal Jam Bloggers group on G+ that I started... I don't think it's really active anymore, though.

This person did a drawing for me, and I wanted to do something for them in return and since the drawing I tried to do for them failed miserably, I edited this li'l banner for them instead!

I really don't know what was going on in my mind when I made this one...

Li'l bit of positivity because we all need that sometimes ;)

This was a request.  They asked for the lazy part, btw.  I personally think their art is pretty cool :)

Okay..?  That's all I can say about this piece.  Just... okay..?

Abca is an absolutely amazing artist and an old AJ friend of mine, so I made her this little banner :)

Familiar person right here

Er, nope, it's not providing ANY content anymore... hehh..

It's not summer anymore, it's the holidays!  (Seriously though, Lostfairy is a great blogger, definitely check out the Animal Jam Jumble!)

More postivityyyyyyyyyyyy (and some poorly airbrushed highlights)

This is the last edit that I'll be sharing in this post- the Peace Love Ninjas!  I feel like I did an alright job of editing heart hands and a peace sign hand to pictures of men in ninja costumes for this edit.  My life is weird.



  That's all for today; I hope you have a wonderful day full of positiveness and lovely peaceful ninjas.  This is Crazcatlover, signing out.  Byeeeee!


3 comments:

  1. So you were the one that made some of those edits, I never knew. How did you make the text so cool on gimp? I’ve always wanted to learn how. Awesome edits btw Craz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Google+ group isn't as active as it use to be, but it still is kinda active, and still a great way to get info passed around the blogger community XD
    O
    dat coyote is fab indeed :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, these edits are AMAZING!!!!!! :D You are incredibly talented!

    Oh my goodness, thank you so so much for your kind words about me. <3 It means so much! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!