Friday, December 22, 2017

How to make an Animal Jam Ornament

Hi, guys! So I’m trying to type this on my IPad in my mom’s car right now listening to the best music ever. Well, let’s just get into the post! I felt like making an Animal Jam inspired ornament so I’ll show you step by step how I did it.

You will need:
-One plastic round ornament
-One lei
-Small rubber bands
-Thin cardboard
-Computer paper
-Time & space

First, take your lei and cut some of the flowers off of it. You can always just buy fake flowers to make this next part a bit easier but I had to use what I had lying around at home.

Then, take your small rubber bands and put them around the ends of the flower to give it a bit more shape. You can skip this step if you’re using fake flowers or even just if you don’t have the patience with the lei flowers.

After that, just take your your flowers and put them in the ornament.

Then, cut out two eyes, two ears, a muzzle, and a two ears on normal paper. Glue them on to your thin cardboard to give it some thickness. I sort of based the face on an arctic wolf but it's sort of just of an Animal Jam animal.
Oh, I also made a tail for it!
I actually really like the tail.

Finally, glue the face on the face and your done! Here's the finished product on my my Christmas tree!
Merry Christmas! It's only three days away!!! 

-A very excited Transions

9 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!