Saturday, December 9, 2017

Some More Quick IRL Art Pieces By Me!

HI GUYS!
So, I admit, I forgot about posting last week. 
And the week before, I had something to do.
But I'm here now!
Warning, though, this post WILL be quick- I only have 15 minutes to make it, in fact! So, let's get on with it!


I'll be featuring 3 art pieces that I've made sorta-recently in this post! Tell me what you think of them in the comments below!





 First off, my favorite AJ Alpha, Greely, who's looking highly annoyed and embarrassed to be wearing that festive Santa hat, XDD! I was inspired to make a holiday-themed picture! I tried to make this look like those old photos- you know, the square ones with the white border? I think this turned out really well, and I even got the chance to color it, so I'm quite proud of it, haha!
 I was making this one yesterday at school for fun, since I was inspired by the snow!
Now, keep in mind, this is NOT finished, nor is it supposed to look amazing! I kinda messed this one up with the tree, to be honest, so I think I'll do a redo of it sometime soon! It was SUPPOSED to look like the cat had pushed snow off the branch onto the wolf/dog (like I said, it wasn't finished), but the tree ended up in the wrong place, and the cat's size and everything kinda got messed up as well. I'll hopefully be showing you guys a better version of this art sometime soon!
And finally, here's one that I made... actually, this was drawn in September or something, hehe! But anyways, as you can see, it's my wolf character, Flora Daisypride, on the computer! I made it when I was inspired by all the super-nice comments you guys leave on my blog, and others, so it kinda shows how I feel when I read them! I've been meaning to color this, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Maybe I'll color it this weekend!
The bend in that leg has always sort of bugged me... but I really don't see how I could fix it. Believe me, I've tried. XDD!



Yeah... like I said, this is a short post! I apologize! But hey, sometimes short posts are good, right? :D
I gotta go, so I'll see all of you guys very soon- probably around AJ or on the Internet at one point in the week, hehe!
Remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, everyone! Have a great day! ;)


7 comments:

  1. AHHHHH I LOVE ALL OF THIS ART!!!!!

    Haha! That Greely is hilarious. HE LOOKS SO EMBARRASSED!!!! XD

    Awww MEAN KITTY. XDDD IT IS SO CUTEEEEE THOUGH!!!!!! XD

    THAT IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!! I love how the wolf is at the computer. XD

    Wowie, you can make a post in 15 minutes?! You are a blogging master. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAAAAAY! XD!

      Greely totally hates dressing up for the holidays, XDDD!

      XDDD! Thank yooouuu! :D

      Awww, thank yoou! Hehe, yeah! I'm still kinda new at drawing humans, but drawing wolves is something I can do easily, so I like to make my AJ wolf represent me in a lot of pictures, XD!

      XDD! I don't know how I did it- a lot of my posts have taken HOURS! XD!

      Delete
  2. Thats amazing! I really like the one of your wolf by the computer XD!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!