Saturday, December 23, 2017

Awesome Art From Across Jamaa!

Hello everyone! 
IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

I'm honestly SO EXCITED! I love Christmas SO MUCH! XD!
Today, my family and I are going to a Tran-Siberian Orchestra (TSO) Christmas concert! If you haven't heard any of their songs, I highly recommend them- they're awesome! :D

Anyways, let's just get started on the post, since who knows how long this will take me to finish? XD!

 First, an amazing piece I found on a buddy's trade list, made by Reptileo127! I can't remember whose main look this is- Reptileo's or the jammer who had this one their trade list- but I know it's someone's! XD!
Anyways, isn't it such a cool idea? I love how, since the snow leopard has an Astronaut Helmet on, they made the animal almost like a part of space itself! Reminds me of a couple Warriors animations I've seen before! And the detail is amazing as well!
 This very winter-y piece, made by 223Lourose, is absolutely stunning! Every line looks so smooth and natural, and the texture on the wood is beautiful as well! But I think my favorite part would have to be that pine tree in the background. :D
 Next up, a beautiful Mira, made by Goldstar345, which I found actually pretty recently! Goldstar is actually my buddy, and let me say, their art is AWESOME! Definitely check this artist out, if you can! I love Mira's regal, spread-out wings in this, and the way her tail feathers end in a curl is really pretty as well! And the value definitely makes a world of difference! I love Mira, AND Goldstar's art, so I'd LOVE to own this Masterpiece someday!
 Next (this one's for you, Lost!), a sweet lil' pug in a field of flowers, made by none other than Chocolate4froggy, one of the most popular artists on AJ! Man, imagine how long all those flowers must've taken, guys! Frog certainly must be a patient artist!
Anways, the pug's face is ADORABLE, and the detail on each little stem and leaf is just remarkable!
And lastly, a piece I found a VERY long time ago, made by Pantsuprincess! I love how some parts of the wolves are outlined in white, to make them look like reflections of light and stand out, and the detail on the fur is gorgeous as well! I also like the colors this artist chose- light blue and pink aren't normally used on wolves, but this artist was creative and definitely made it work, in my opinion!


Woo! That actually didn't take nearly as long as I thought, hehe!
Alright, well, I suppose that's all for now, everyone! Remember to party hard, have a merry Christmas (and a happy new year!), and JAM ON! ;)


4 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEE ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

    Ooo art!!! :0

    1. OH MY GOODNESS, THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! :O I love the detail on that!

    2. OH
    MY
    GOODNESS
    !!!!!!!!!
    THAT IS AMAZING AND CHICKADEES ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE BIRDS!!!!!!!! Man, I’d love to own that. :O

    3. Woah, that looks really cool and kinda creepy. XD I love the soft look to it. :o

    4. OKAY NEVER MIND FORGET THE CHICKADEE ART. I WANT THAT PUG. IT LOOKS LIKE DARCIE WHEN SHE WAS 5 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT ART IS STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOOO!

    5. Awww, that’s so cool and cute!!! Love the colors!!!!

    Amazing post and you found some great art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT PUG ONE IS SO ADORABLEEEEE :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you for putting me on here ^^!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!