Friday, December 8, 2017

Ohhhhhhh Boy....

Ohhkaaaaaay....

Have I got a lot of apologizing to to.



Hey folks, it's Karalee here, and I kind of... missed... my... post. Two days ago.

Actually, I'd be totally freaking out right now, but nobody seems to have noticed I was missing, so... maybe it's okay in the long run. (OR maybe it's just that no one wanted to call me out, and everyone noticed... nah, givin' myself way too much credit there. 😋)



Well as it happens I DID have something of an excuse. And I mean a REAL excuse, not 'we had to go to the library today'.

I've been sick with something called 'walking pneumonia'.

Which is nowhere NEAR as scary as it sounds, I assure you! (Honestly, picking a name for an illness that makes you think of the 'walking dead'. *shakes finger at the person who named it* You should be ashamed of yourself, scaring the socks off a poor little germaphobe like me.)

Okay, so for real, they call it 'walking pneumonia' because it's an incredibly mild form of pneumonia (which basically means fluids like snot are in your lungs). And I think I've figured out why it's 'walking' -- you feel like you've got a slight cold, and you think you can do normal things, but APPARENTLY you've got mucus in your lungs and you're contagious, so you're stuck walking around your house in circles for however long it takes for your parents to decide you're not contagious anymore because you can't freakin' DO anything!!

*calms down*
...
*ahem*

But evidently... well, I guess my body did need a little more sleep than usual... 'cuz that's what happened. *sheepish look* I was going to do my post in the evening, like I usually do -- but I fell asleep early on in the evening. By the time I woke up, it was waaaay past bedtime (I don't know how late, but really late). Dad was already asleep hours ago (ah, the rigors of a day job), and there was no way Mom was letting me near the computer at that hour (I'm pretty sure she wanted to be asleep, too).

Now yesterday...

Frankly, I have NO excuse for yesterday.
Nor much memory of it.
My Little Ponies happened, and that's most of what I know. O.O



I'm feeling much better now, and apparently I'm not contagious anymore! YAAAAAYYY!! *jumps in the air triumphantly* 😄 I never thought I'd be SO glad to get back to normal life!

So... my post was missed. I never truly apologized for that, so please know: I am really, really sorry. I know I should have asked someone to cover for me -- but hindsight's 20-20. I believed I wouldn't have any problem with sitting at a computer and typing out a post on time. Boy, was that wrong... though I did get the one for the AJFC out kind-of on time. Kinda. And kinda unfinished.

Lesson learned. Blogging is a time-consuming and mental-faculty-requiring process, and trying to do it when you're sick is not always a good idea. If you feel like you might need help, ask.

And believe me, guys, I will. 😉 Thanks for not making a big deal out of my missing a post.



See you next week (and hopefully ON TIME),

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get to feel 100% better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that doesn't like fun! :( I hope you get better all the way soon! ^.^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!