Friday, December 8, 2017

Let's just Talk about Super Random Stuff


Hi, Guys! It's Transions today and I had another post planned. I made a speed paint. Well, it won't upload to blogger so I have to improvise!

 I think that I'm going to make more speedpaints and share them because it was really enjoyable but it has to upload to blogger. It's a bit harder than regular drawings because I feel a bit pressured to make lines perfect in just a few tries where normally I'd take like twenty tries.

On the randomest note ever, I have a favorite shirt . Do you want to see it? Here's what it looks like!
On a another side note,  a Christmas Play that I've been rehearsing for is tonight and tomorrow! My school does a different play and I've done them for four years!I have one of the lead roles and I've had to work every day on memorizing my lines.

 What's pretty awesome is that a professional sound guy comes in the day before the show and puts microphones on the stage. They're attached to the floor and they hang on the ceiling!

I, along with a few of my friends who are the other lead roles, get to have wireless microphones! They attach to your shirt like this!
And it comes up from a wire that is attached to a little box. There's a big thing around your waist.
This is not a picture of me. I found it randomly on the Internet. The thing that wraps around my waist is tan and the little box is white and has a little red light on it.
And guess what? The whole system costs about $1200. That means that when I'm standing next to my close friend on the stage our equipment is worth about a MacBook.

Well, let's look at a few masterpieces of animals!
I love how she used the dot tool to make the fox.
Oh. My. Gosh. I love this masterpiece!!!! It's so cool!
Some other adorable foxes!
Whoa. My brother would have been jealous of the artist who made this one!
Such a magical masterpiece!
I love the contrast of the blue eyes and the gray fur! I also love the crisp, clear lines.


I'm sorry for getting so sidetracked! Well, I have to go get ready for the play! See you all                      around! Stay awesome and have a great day!
                                                            -Transions

5 comments:

  1. Those art pieces are sooooooo good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouo Kaolie, the artist of the pokemon one, and catsrule1111111, of the first fox one! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool post! Btw, if you have a YouTube channel, you can post videos there and embed them in blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks Transitions! This is Kaolie, and i really apreciate you posting about this. ( I made the pokemon one )

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!