Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Blogger Signature -- Swirlshine!

Heyyyyyyy Jammers!

What's up? Karalee here!



Today we've got a blogger signature for the wonderful Swirlshine! 😁🎉 I hope you enjoy it, Swirl!





Swirlshine's palette of colors on her animal gives me so much room to play with contrast and composition! 😀 The black lines were done with a reduced-opacity Reed brush, as was the coloring on the chibi and shooting star, and the background colors were done with the Cotton brush. The appearance of Swirlshine's chibi comes from a time when she said a drawing I did of an OC looked just like her... so I used the same color scheme. Is it right, Swirl? 😯



In other news, my queue for Blogger Signature requests is finally empty! O.O I need either some more siggy requests, or more ideas for something to draw! If you would like a Blogger Signature, please comment below with your Animal Jam username, and the name you would like to have on your signature (if it's different from your username)!

(And if you have any suggestions/ideas for future art pieces, please comment those, too!)



That's all I've got for ya!
Signing off,

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)



EDIT: Ohhhhhhh, no. I just realized, going back and reading Swirlshine's request comment, that this isn't what she wanted at ALL! D: I'm so sorry, Swirl! I guess I'll have another week's post after all, making the proper signature. Ideas for the future are still highly appreciated, though!

7 comments:

  1. WHAT
    NO NO NO KARA
    DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO GO BACK AND MAKE A WHOLE NEW ONE!!!
    I LOVE THIS ONE SOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHH!!! :D

    You did an amazing job already, and I LOVE it!! Don't feel like you disappointed me or anything, because you didn't at all!
    Thank you soooo much for this! :D

    Of course, you're still free to go and make a new one if you WANT, but don't feel pressured to- there's no need at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure? o.o Well, thank you! :D I'm so happy you like it!!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'm sure! I don't want you to go through the trouble of making a whole new one when I already love this one so much! :)

      Delete
  2. AHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!!!!

    I was wondering.... could I have a signature with a chibi person in it? *gives puppy dog eyes* XD

    Your art is SOOOO amazing, Kara!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwwwwwe, puppy dog eyes! XD Sure I can! You were the first person I ever made a signature for, I'm pretty sure your turn has come around again by now! ;)

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
    2. Yeeesssssh, I'm secretly a wittle puppy. *rolls over and sticks tongue out gleefully* XD Awwww, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU, KARAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

      Delete
  3. That looks awesome Kara, I really like your signatures.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!