Friday, December 29, 2017

New Year, New Changes

  Hey, Jammers!  I can't believe it's almost 2018... wow...  This year has been absolutely amazing to me; I've improved so much on my art, and met so many new friends.  Hopefully next year will be even better!  However, next year, I will no longer be posting here on the Animal Jam Artists Collaborative.

    I started the Animal Jam Artists Collaborative blog nearly 6 months ago, around the same time I quit my personal AJ blog and YouTube channel.  Since then, many amazingly talented artists and other kind Jammers have joined, read, and commented on this blog.

  However, I've barely played Animal Jam since this summer, and I don't have any interest in the game any longer.  I want to focus on my own art, and starting to earn money from it.  I've been wanting to leave the blog for a while now, and finally, I am.

  Purplestarclub will be leaving the blog as well.  But don't be sad- although we're done with Animal Jam, and this blog, we will find new things to enjoy, new projects to work on.  And you'll have new authors to meet.

  Sarahkey8 will be running the blog from now on, and she'll be posting every Sunday.  She'll also be choosing a new author to write on Tuesdays.  (Be sure to let her know if you're interested in applying for the position!)

  The new posting schedule will be Swirlshine on Saturdays, Sarahkey8 on Sundays, Arcticstar on Mondays, a new author that Sarah will choose on Tuesdays, Karalee on Wednesdays, Sharae on Thursdays, and Transions on Fridays.

  And, yeah, this is my goodbye.  I hope that you continue to read this blog, and that you have a fabulous day full of unicorns and rainbows.  This is Crazcatlover, signing out.



8 comments:

  1. Honestly, it’s really sad to see you leave this blog Craz but I hope you can grow even more as an artist. We will all miss you dearly but we hope to keep in touch with you. Good bye Craz and good luck! Also we will take care of this blog just as you did:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: D: D: I am super sad you are quitting!! We will miss you so much DX Goodluck on your art! I hope you make lots of money from it :) (You probably will because your art is AWESOMEEE) I will do my best to run this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodbye Cat!

    Aww man. It's really hard to say goodbye isn't it? I do hope you'll check in every once in a while - I'd love to be able to stay in touch!

    Thank you for starting this blog and giving us all an opportunity to post about art in such an awesome, fun environment!

    Best wishes from here on out!

    - Arctic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat, I’ll miss you so much. :( I really really enjoyed seeing your art here and watching you grow as an artist. I wouldn’t mind if you would send me random emails of your art. ;)

    I pray that God will lead you to places you’ve never dreamed about and that He will help you get through any obstacle that comes your way.

    Hope to catch you on the Hangout. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Cat. I'm sad to see you go :( I loved watching your speed paint videos, and reading your blog posts.

    Praying that your art will be something that you'll be able to use for God's great and wonderful purpose. :)

    I know Sarah will be a great admin to AJAC!

    We'll all miss you, Cat.

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for all you've done, Cat. We'll miss you.

    Good luck with everything! I hope to see you visit once in a while!

    Have a great day..
    Goodbye <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your kind comments; you're all such amazing friends, and I'll definitely keep in touch <3

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!