Tuesday, September 12, 2017

WINNER

Hello DAWGZZ, Canine here back with another post! As most if you know the winner of the raffle is Megadiance. I finished the art of her so here it is:
I tried to make it look a little cartoony since I'm better at drawing realistic things. I felt like this would be good practice. I also left the background transparent. Anyway I hope you  enjoy this mega. Sorry for the short post. 
P.S: I messed up on last weeks post a lot. 
P.S.S: Does anyone have ideas for the Manga?
-------------------------
Art requests: 
Lost: Human Chibi
Sarahkey8: Human Chibi 
Snowlondon: Human Chibi 
Violet: Silhouette ( you didn't say what type of art you wanted ) 
Sarahkey8: Realistic sketch 
Transions: ( can I have a picture of your animal? )
4 Slots left

-K9

1 comment:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!