Friday, September 8, 2017

I don't know what to post... so... Art raffle time!

  Hey, folks!  I want to say that I forgot to write my post yesterday to schedule it to come out today so that it would come out on time... but I didn't forget.  Thing is, I didn't know what to post about.  I've been drawing a TON for the past few days, but none of it's been Animal Jam-themed drawings.  I haven't really drawn a ton of Masterpieces lately, either.  I mean, I've drawn a few...

I tried out a cool, thick-outline style for this Masterpiece, which was fun!

And I went for a more manga-like style, rather than realistic, for this drawing.

And I decided to jump into the 2-piece pixel masterpiece boat as well ;)

  ... but I couldn't end the post with just 3 Masterpieces!

  I knew I would be busy today, but I had NO idea what to post, and I've had multiple art commissions from Chicken Smoothie to work on, so I couldn't do another drawing-process-post-thing like I did last week because I simply didn't have time. (By the way, lemme know if you guys liked that, because I'll totally do more posts like that if you want!)

  So...  this afternoon, I finally sat down at my computer, ready to post, with no idea what the heck I was doing, then realized...  I could do another art raffle!  Last time, everyone (authors and readers alike!) seemed to have a lot of fun with the art raffle, so I'm sure you'll all enjoy another one!  All you have to do to enter is comment down below, saying your Animal Jam username and which of your AJ animals you want drawn if you win, and you'll be entered!  You can enter until midnight (PST) on Wednesday, the 13th, and the winner will be announced on Friday, the 15th in my post then!
-Oh, and remember, AJAC authors, whether or not you're participating in drawing the raffle winner, the authors can't enter the raffle to be drawn.  Sorry!-

  Last art raffle's winner was Megadiancie7, and I believe 5 of the AJAC authors joined in on drawing her AJ wolf, correct me if I've got the number wrong XD  Real quick, here are all the drawings (which have been posted so far) that Megadiancie got!

I drew this one... it's just a pencil sketch because I was pressed for time, haha

This cool Masterpiece was done by Sarahkey8!
Karalee drew this awesome 'Blogger Portrait' art of Mega's avatar in human form!

These are Sharae16's sketches that she did to plan out what she wanted to draw...

...And here's Sharae's finished drawing!

 Canine Claw also made a drawing for Mega, but she hasn't posted it yet.  I've seen it in the blog post drafts, though, and let me tell you, it's a pretty fab drawing!  I believe that it'll be posted on Tuesday, so be on the lookout for that!

 Until next time, I hope you have a fabulous day full of gumballs and good weather, and make sure to enter this art raffle!



24 comments:

  1. Great post, Cat! :D I especially loaf the one with the thick lines! C:

    *yells to upstairs, annoyed* WHO'S PLAYING THE IMPERIAL MARCH ON A RECORDER?!?

    *argues with Sis as to whether it is even a flute or a recorder (it's a recorder, trust me)*

    *gets her ears blasted by a shrieking, loud note*

    ...Ow. Note to self, always think about your opponent's weapons before choosing an argument.

    *Sis comes up and looks over my shoulder at what I'm doing* "Can I see?"

    *pulls down the laptop's lid* "NO!"

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  2. User:violet86271
    I'd like my snowleopard drawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oof

    User is Mysticcat937

    And do I need to comment anything else?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okie! I need to know which of your AJ animals you want drawn if you win, if you have any preference.

      Delete
  4. I'm happy.

    IM GETTING MY DOGGO BACK! The owners didn't want her anymore so now we might get her back. Yay! (sorry for this, just wanted to spread some joy.)

    I love the 2 piece pixel art! I probably wouldn't be able to do that because my coordination skills are WAY off, and if I tried it would probably turn out weird or wonky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you Sharae :ooo I'm so glad you're getting her back :)

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Congratulations! I'm happy for you. :D

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad you get your dog back :D

      Haha, the pixel art involved me drawing the sketch on paper, tracing it onto graph paper, laying the graph paper on my computer screen and trying to trace the lines into the pixel art painting program in AJ, taking many screenshots and comparing them to check if the lines matched up, failing to get the lines to match up, moving the lines over 4 pixels on one half, realizing that that caused the image to be off center so I had to move the lines over on both halves, etc.

      Delete
    4. Thanks so much!

      Eek, that's why I don't enjoy doing things like that XD I tend to start a lot of pieces and never finish them, especially if the process takes too long or I get frustrated.

      Delete
  5. I'd like to enter :D

    Username: Graciepopstar91
    Animal I would want drawn: Major Majormajor my main Arctic wolf :D

    It's awesome that you guys are doing these!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entered!

      It was a ton of fun last time, so I figured, why not make it a regular thing? :)

      Delete
  6. User: Transions
    I would love for my fox to be drawn!
    Thank you so much fo doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to enter in the raffle of art! My username is Snowlondon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I would like to enter my penguin Ocean Spiritmoon. My username is brownowl42.

    Brownowl42

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're now entered! Thanks for joining in ^.^

      Delete
  9. I hope I'm not too late o,o
    Me user is Ja983
    And me King Tough Bunny

    Chicken Smoothie is fun XD
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely not too late! There's still until Wednesday to enter :)

      You're entered into the raffle now :D

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!