Sunday, September 24, 2017

"What did you do?" "I ate a banana" (An AMAZING artist and Art Raffle winner art!)

Me: Heyyyy Jammers! Sarahkey8 back with another post!
You guys: Errr Sarah? What's with the title...
Me: You don't like it?
You guys: It doesn't make any sense at all...
Me: I felt like doing something really random tho :D
You guys: .... 


Okay seriously though, I needed to do a random title! I HAD TOO IT WAS NATURAL


Anyways today we will be looking at fantastic art! I found this artist from my friend Lost Fairy When we were talking and she found this amazing Maze Runner art! Without further ado




LOOK. AT. THIS. This is just BREATH TAKING :o It is off the maze from Maze Runner, you can even see the glade!


This bunny is absolutely ADORABLE it looks so realistic! AHHH

A wolf. IT IS SO AWESOME AHH

Must have been a commission for somebody, I NEED to commission this person! THEY ARE AMAZINGGG

Another commission for somebody I guess, BUT IT IS AMAZINGGGG


As most of you know, Graciepopstar91 has won the latest art raffle! The drawing I'm about to show you, is not the original, I accidentally saved over the original, so I'm sorry for that :(


Hope you like it Gracaie :D The only thing that I do not like about this painting, is the bow :/ I couldn't get it to look right at all, but I really like how her hair turned out! :D 

Anyways, that's all for now Jammers! Remember when drawing be patient, and never give up!  
Byeee! 

6 comments:

  1. SARAH!! THAT MAZERUNNER ART IS AWESOME!! THERES THE MAZE AND THE GLADE OML NOW WE NEED A SCORCH TRIALS ONE FOR INSIDE THE SCORCH TRIALS

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, I WANT THAT MAZE RUNNER ART.

    WAIT.

    I DON'T WANT IT.

    I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

    XDDD

    Amazing post, Sarah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT BUNNY IS SOOO KAWAII!! I WANT IT XD

    OOOO I LOVE THE MASTERPIECE SARAH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :oooo

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!