Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Blogger Portrait -- Ja983!

Yo, Jammers! Karalee here!



This week, we've got a chibi Blogger many of you know well -- the super-cool JA983!






Ja listed her skintone as tan, and her hair as "a lighter brown". I attempted to get that balance of colors right... did I do it okay, Ja?

I'm very happy with how the Bow And Arrows turned out -- *realizes that once again, she forgot the strap* -- AAGH! 😱

*grumps at forgetfulness* Maybe ONE of these days I'll remember. 😝

Ja's T-shirt comes from the colors of her animal, King Toughbunny, and the contrasting color of her pants comes from the darker shadow on the inside of the Bunny's ear.

(Tiny easter egg here: Chibi Ja's black shoes with the round white shine on them were actually inspired by her Bunny's eyes!)

...Now I'm imagining shoes with blinking eyes on them.

Eww.



That's all for this week, I hope to see you again soon with another *booming announcer voice* BLOGGER PORTRAIT!



PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

5 comments:

  1. Thats amazing!! :D :D She'll love it! (Her hair is maybe a bit darker though, doesn't matter though!)


    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SO CUTE!!!! And LOL, her hair looks blonde but that's fine! XD She'll love it, as Sarah said! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cat
    Maybe perhaps you should have another admin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that, but I don't know who could be another admin. I'm going to be talking to the authors about it soon.

      Delete
  4. Ty Kara! :D
    I like it a lot!
    Opps, maybe I should have done just brown, but when ever I say brown people always do a super dark brown for my hair.
    Hehe not a big deal I still loaf it! :D
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!