Saturday, September 2, 2017

Epic Dog Art From Across Jamaa!

Hello everyone! As scheduled, I, Swirlshine, am back again to post! :D
The week has been pretty busy for me- I just started school again on Tuesday! For those of you that don't already know, I'm now officially in 8th grade!
XD, I still feel so young.
Aaaanyways, thank goodness my phone's alarm went off, otherwise, I would've probably forgotten to post today!
...
Hehe, sorry, switching between AJ and Blogger!
Okay, let me just start the post now. XDD!

Today, I'm going to be showing some Masterpieces of dogs that people have made! Let me just warn you now- every single one of these is EPIC!


 First up, an adorable Dalmatian and Husky made by Beachzoo! I saw this Masterpiece in Ja's den, and MAN, it is AWESOME! The dogs' muzzles and fur look perfect, and I love how they're touching noses! So cute! :D I gotta say, since I like bigger dogs, I LOVE these two breeds!
 Here's a lil' Corgi, created by Happyfeet9289! I believe that, after seeing her art/art gallery, I buddied her! Anyways I saw this and immediately fell in love with it! I mean, LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT THAT CUTE LIL' CORGI!
XD! Anyways, I really like how this whole thing was done with only the airbrush tool- must've taken quite a while!
 This one was taken quite a while back! It is by... oh man, that username is SMALL! Have they fixed that yet on the rainbow frames?
*Zooms in*
Okay, it's by MlpRainbowsXD, and I believe that breed of dog is a Collie of some sort!
Hehe, I like identifying dog breeds. XD!
Anyways, as you can see, this Masterpiece is gray and white, which is something different! My favorite part would have to be that fur that they smeared- it actually looks really soft!
 Next, an adorable Cocker Spaniel, made by none other than Iciblue, a semi-famous AJ artist! I love all of Iciblue's art! Just look at the detail!
Honestly, though- and this may sound odd- my favorite part of this piece is that red toy ball! I mean, look at it! It actually looks three-dimensional! 
I DO also love how sweet the dog's eyes are, though!
 This one was made by Kawaiiket, in a more cartoon-y style! I'm gonna take a guess and say that this is MAYBE a Brittany Spaniel, if not some kind of mixed-breed! I love how the paintbrush tool was used to make the lines in this picture- you know, how some of the lines taper into little points at the end? I dunno, XD! I also really like how the dog stands out so much from the background!
 I'm actually buddies with this jammer, along with my sister (who met her first)! Djponyrocks is an EPIC artist, but kinda unknown, so go and check her art out and give her Masterpieces a like if you can!
Anyways, DJ drew this ADORABLE picture of... I think that may be a Shih Tzu?
*Looks up Shih Tzus to compare*
AWWWW- oh right, the post.
Yeah, it looks like a Shih Tzu. Anyways, I love how the fur was done in this art, and the background is also very creative as well! Also, very nice detail on those floorboards, XD!
 Hehe, here's a meme picture of Doge, by Darksparkx! I like the way it looks realistic, but kinda cartoon-y at the same time, if you know what I mean!
"Such wow" is correct, XD!
 *Screams* GERMAN SHEPHERDDD!
Ahem, uh, ignore me.
This adorable dog art was made by CupCakeCeline, and AHH, it's so FUZZY AND SWEETTTT!!
I also really like that background- it seems to go well with the colors of the German Shepherd!
I totally forgot I had this picture! It's EPIC!
I believe this is some kind of Shih Tzu as well, and it's made Meself2! I think, actually, that this is a picture of someone drawing a picture! I mean, there's a hand with a pencil, soo..
Still, though, this lil' dog is AMAZING! I wonder how long it took to make all that fur? O.O



*Pumps fist*
WOOHOO, I DID IT!!! XD!

I will see you all next Saturday for my next post, where I may be showing some Masterpieces of cats! Until then, please remember to party hard, be artistic, and jam on!! :D

Yay, my new signature! :D

6 comments:

  1. Most of them look soooooo realistic:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOGGIEZ
    CATS ARE BETTER :D :D
    Awesome post!
    (Hehe I gave Ja that dalmation and husky one heheehe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kawaiiket is a good artist. Also HOW DO THEY DO THAT IN THE ART STUDIO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! These are all so cute!! I can't believe you saw my art, this COMPLETLEY made my day. Thank you soo much, I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!