Sunday, September 3, 2017

Some of the Art I've Recieved

Hi guys! Purple here. It's been a really busy week overall for me and I didn't have any good ideas for a post here and so I just decided to talk about some of the fanart (I guess you could call it that XD) that I've received.
I know Canine just did a post like this just 2-3 days ago and I did so on My Little Jammers a few months back too but I'm all out of ideas and so please bear with me here. XD

Without further ado, let's go! ^.^

First off, we have this ADORABLE drawing of me in chibi form done by the one and only Lostfairy!
I seriously LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this drawing! The art style here is so cute and there's just so much awesome detail everywhere. I especially love how Lost did the sweater, it looks really nice. :D

Next up is a super cool drawing of my wolf that CanineClaw drew for me. :D
Purplestarclub AJ by HarmonyWoof9
EEEEEK, THIS IS JUST AWESOMEEEE! I absolutely love the colors. And the shading, art style and ahh I love everything. XD Thanks so much for this art, Canine!

Next up is a masterpiece that I actually requested from Talloose.
This was the first masterpiece that someone had ever made it and it's really amazing! I love it very much. <3 The coloring is really nice and I love how Talloose drew the clothes. They look awesome! Again, I love this masterpiece a lot. Thanks Tal! :D

Next is a pfp (profile picture) that I got from a YCH that Cringzie from Instagram held. 
It's honestly so, so, so cuuuute. XD I swear I died from the adorableness when she gave it to me. But seriously, Cringzie is a super good artist so if you have an Instagram, make sure to check her account out! :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, I'm running out of time so I'll stop right there. Thanks so much for everyone who's ever made me fanart! I honestly love every piece I receive. <3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See you all in my next post! Goodbye!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post!
    Lost's is so adorableee :oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding my art in there. Also Lost's art and Cringze's art are SOO CUUUTE.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!