Friday, September 29, 2017

I don't know what I'm doing

  Heyo, folks!  Crazcatlover here and I'm sleep deprived and sick, and I have no idea what to do for this post so I'm just going to start typing and roll with whatever the results!  Preeeetty sure that the results are going to be very strange, but hopefully strange in an amusing way.  Hopefully.

  Honestly, I haven't logged onto Animal Jam in like, a week.  Like, seriously.  For the longest time, unusual was the day when I didn't log onto Animal Jam.  Well, I guess I better change that seeing as I have to write a blog post about Animal Jam and art things.



  Oh.  AJ updated.  Uhhhh HAPPY NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMSSSS!  (Also, how did I get 9 Jam-A-Grams???  Er, some Jam-A-Grams, a ton of buddy requests, and an advertisement from AJ trying to get me to buy toys, rather.  Still, how?)

  Anyways, I guess since it's Night of The Phantoms, I might as well draw a phantom.

  Ta-da!  Meet Clyde.  Clyde is a falling phantom.  He doesn't like his job, though.  He's afraid of heights.  And fire.  But every day, non-stop, he must be launched from the volcano on fire in order to stop Jammers from... something.  He doesn't know.  All he knows is he does it.  But Clyde just wants to be loved.  So, one Night of the Phantoms, he decides to sneak out of the volcano and explore Jamaa Township, and then he gets adopted by a kind Jammer, and they lived happily ever after, with Clyde never being launched from a fiery volcano ever again.  

  Oooookaaaaay, not my best art (or story) by any means.  Bear with me here, I'm sleep deprived and sick.  I'm trying to entertain you.  Am I entertaining you?  I guess if you've read up to this point you must be entertained, or at the very least you're just too lazy to leave the page.  Either way, if you aren't already entertained, I know a way to entertain you!  A giveaway!  People like those, right?

  So, uh, YOU get to be the kind Jammer who adopts Clyde!  Er, one of you.  Comment your username down below, and I'll choose one of you at random to receive a Masterpiece of Clyde.  

  Aaaaaand, yeah, that's all for today's post, have a wonderful day full of kind phantoms and not being sick!  Byeeeeeee!


6 comments:

  1. I actually really love that art :o
    And my user is sarahkey8 who would like to adopt Clyde XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, ok Sarah! Maybe you will be the Jammer who ends up with Clyde :3

      Delete
  2. Aww, it's to bad you're sick! Hope you feel better soon! (:
    My usernames is Iluvsnowdrop. Poor Clyde. I know what it feels like being afraid of heights! XD
    (:
    ~ Snowdrop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I'm definitely better now than I was on Monday. I'm still kind of tired and concentrating is difficult but at least I don't have a sore throat anymore.

      I would guess anyone who gets launched from a volcano would end up with a fear of heights, honestly.

      Delete
  3. Aww, poor little guy! My user is Lostfairy and I'd adopt him and give him lots of love! XD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!