Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Art Tips

Hello DAWGZZ, Canine/ Harmony  ( WHO ELSE WOULD BE HERE?!?!?) back with another post. I hope you enjoy it. 

---------
Being An artist is hard, I tried draw the contest winner but failed countless times and made myself upset. I just wanted to say a few things to keep yourself from not getting upset from making art because it can be irritating for example; the AJ art studio tools made me so angry, using them is hard and complicated to the point where I give up. That is just one reason why you should consider these tips.

1- TAKE BREAKS ; sometimes relaxing and taking a few breaths help calm us down. Music can also be helpful when taking breaks. 

2- Draw, SOMETHING ELSE ; one certain project can get on our nerves, sometimes it's good to forget for a bit what we were doing.

3- Look at art ; Weather it's a costume, a speedpaint, a project you made or a sculpture it's always inspirational to look at other pieces of art.

4- ASK for ideas ; ideas are always helpful when you're struggling, feel free to ask a friend or family member for help/ ideas.

5- Don't give up ; sometimes it takes a bit of time for that irritation to leave, we need to still work for what we want, DO NOT GIVE UP YET KEEP ON TRYING. 

6- YOU CAN DO IT!!! ; look in the mirror, tell yourself that you are awesome and you CAN DO IT.

7- OBSERVE ; look at other pieces of art, believe it or not it helps me a lot whenever I'm stressed. 
---------
ART REQ SCHEDULE: 
1: Contest Winner ( shetching ) 
2: LostFairy As a human chibi ( almost done ) 
3: Ja983 As a human ( almost done ) 
4: OPEN
5: OPEN
6: OPEN
7. OPEN 
8: OPEN 
9: OPEN 
10: OPEN 
( Requests are open feel free to ask for a picture. )

---------
P.S: I decided to make the manga called Blogger Art School, bad title right? Do you have any ideas for the name or book in general? I'm still sketching out characters but I would like some help. Feel free to let me know In the comments below. 


---------
I'm so sorry for the short post, I promise that they will be longer. Anyway I hope you enjoyed Today's post and I hope you look forward to the others. 


-CanineClaw ( HarmonyPurr9 ) 

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips. I really like your art I was wondering if I could request art of you... Except I don't know what kinds you do. Could you explain them?

    Thanks!

    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I take headshots, bust, halfbody,full body etc as for the style I do semi-realistic, cartoonish, pixel, etc but if you wanted a pixelated gif you would have to commission me in DA points because it takes a while.

      Delete
    2. Cool! Could I request a human chibi of my main look, Princess Alienstar?

      Delete
  2. Could you plz do one of my main look? You don't have to if you're too busy. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tips! :D

    Ooo could you draw my fox, snowflake strongfox? You are a really talented artist Canine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you draw my Snowleopard by chance? I only have one snow leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm....
    On my screen, the font is very off..?

    Nice tips! I'll definitely try them out sometime ^^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!