Friday, September 15, 2017

Art Raffle winner!

  So...  I um...  I just spent the last 2 and a half hours watching Spiderman cartoons.  I'm sorry!  I thought it was just going to be one episode but it turned out to be a really amazing series so I um... I watched like, five episodes....  in a row....

  But anyways.  I managed to drag myself away from watching Spiderman (aka my mom forced my sister to do something and my sister didn't want me to watch the show without her so) and now I'm writing the blog post that you are reading right now.  hi

  So of course, you want to know who the art raffle winner is!  *suspenseful music*







T

h

e


w

i

n

n

e

r


i

s

.

.

.


  Graciepopstar91!!!!!  Congratulations, Gracie!  Here's the drawing I did!  


  In case you want to know what supplies I used to draw this, I used crayola colored pencils and a cheap mechanical pencil.  Sarah, Sharae, Kara, Canine, and Swirl all said they'd be drawing Gracie as well, so be on the lookout for those drawings in the following few weeks :)

  I've actually drawn Gracie's arctic wolves a few times before, as both a wolf and as a human (er, half-wolf, half-human hybrid?  I really enjoy drawing people with animal ears and tails XD).  So here are all the drawings I've done for her (that I can find, at least, heh).

 
I drew this sketch for a masterpiece for her on graph paper for some reason...

I was kinda sad that I didn't capture the original pose and expression from the sketch, but otherwise, I'm pretty satisfied with this masterpiece.

Here's a drawing I did a while ago of Gracie and her friend Coolcat89252 in AJ wolf form... 
And here's a re-drawn version I did for Gracie more recently as a masterpiece!  The old version has more details, but I prefer this version because the proportions/anatomy and expressions are a lot better, since after all, I'd had some more time to practice since the original :)
  I want to start collecting screenshots of Masterpieces to feature in posts every now and then, so if you've seen some awesome Masterpieces throughout Jamaa that you think should be featured, send a screenshot of them to me at crazcatloverajartcontest@gmail.com!  Make sure to include the artist's username in the screenshot, too!  You can also post the masterpieces you want me to see on Google+ and make sure to tag me and use the hashtag #ajartistscollabmasterpieces !

  Anyways, that's all for today's post!  I hope you have a fabulous day full of butterflies and nachos!



3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS
    THANK YOU SO MUCH CAT

    I saw on my reading list "art raffle winner" then when it loaded I saw my picture, and I was thinking to myself, "OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH"
    Ehehehehehe

    Thank you again 😮😮! I'm so happy :D

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!