Saturday, September 16, 2017

Random Masterpiece Screenshot Dump!

Okay, I'm not late, am I!?
*Checks time*
Oh thank goodness- I don't think I am!

Anyways, hello once again, all you fabulous bloggers! I'm sorry- I would've made this post a bit sooner, but I was talking with a few of the other bloggers for a while on another email account, XD!

Today, instead of going through all my photos of Masterpieces and picking out ones with a common theme, I decided that, to get this post up sooner, I'd pick a few ones in a random order and showcase them today!

Let's- oh, I almost forgot! As you all probably know, the winner of the art raffle is Graciepopstar91! I have entered the raffle this time, so that means that I'll be making the winner a picture of their animal! I haven't started it yet, but don't worry- I WILL have it up sometime in the very near future!


Okay, NOW let's get on with the post! XD!


 I saw this one very recently, in AJHQ's den, and MAN, I LOVE the detail in this! As you can see, this is the Temple Of Zios, when Zios's mask has been restored! I love the added phantoms, fleeing from Zios, and all those little stones on the ground couldn't have been easy, along with the detail on Zios's mask! Merrycat, you are an epic artist!
 I love this kind of art- where someone makes a realistic image out of bright, unnatural colors- and Thescatsbury did a remarkable job! Man, if tiger were actually these colors, I'd probably love them even more! XDD!
 Looking back on this Masterpiece, which I took a picture of FOREVER ago, I can honestly say... this has GOT to be one of my favorite cartoon-ish art pieces out there! I love how the white outline around the animal makes it stand out from the background- which is also amazing, by the way! Blizzard303 is an awesome artist!
 Here's a cute little Jirachi, made by Sheia, who makes lots of beautiful Pokemon art! I love how the eyes look so round and adorable, and.. AHH, I JUST WANNA HUG IT! XDD!
The background is also beautiful- those sparkles look perfect!
 I THINK I also found this Masterpiece in AJHQ's den once, made by Mangel26! It's the Wildworks logo! It may not look to hard to make, but i gotta say, the value really makes it look like the real logo itself, and the AJ ladybug is also a nice touch! I can kinda imagine this Wildworks creature as a stuffed animal... maybe some kind of Budsie?
 One of the best phantom pictures out there, in my opinion, created by Nifkit (Yikes I just realized...)
I abbsolutely LOVE the detailed background, and the phantom with the spiked head really stands out! Perhaps he's some kind of leader or co-leader?
And finally, a beautiful lion head, made by the one and only Djponyrocks! I love how each strand of hair in the mane has a design- looks like something from one of those detailed coloring books!
Photo not mine
See?



Alright! That's about it for now! I hope you all have a wonderful day (or week, in fact!), and please remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, bloggers! Swirl OUT! ✌



1 comment:

  1. Sheia is my buddy! I was going to get her unicorn masterpiece, BUT THE FEBUARY GLITCH ARGHHHH Her unicorn mp is one of my dream masterpieces!

    I honestly love it when ppl do that multicolored style :o

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!