Saturday, September 9, 2017

Glowcloud9- An Amazing Artist!

Hello everyone!!
Guess what?
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 3 DAYS!!! :D
Yep, that's right! For those of you that didn't know, my birthday is on September 12th! I'm super excited, because I'm going to be having an AJ birthday party very soon! You can check my blog for more details, if you wanna know more! :)


Anyways, today's post is gonna be a bit different than usual! Because today, I'm going to be giving a very underrated AJ artist some recognition!


So, a while back... maybe about 3 weeks ago... I was in Jamaa Township, and I found an AMAZING artist, one who, as far as I know, is not famous for his art or anything yet.  His username is Glowcloud9, and he actually just buddied me today!

I looked through their animals, and they all have the male eyes, so yes, I am assuming that they're a "he". I may be wrong- I really dunno. XD!

Glowcloud is an EPIC artist, and one that definitely deserves to be famous in the AJ community! I'm going to be showcasing some of Glow's art today, just to prove this!

 First is my personal favorite, this beautiful deer! I feel relaxed when I look at it, XD! The flowers on the antlers are gorgeous, and I love how their colors pop out, while the deer is shades of gray and white. Man, if only some deer had flowery antlers like this in real life! XD!
 My friend, Rachelcatpaws, informed me that this is a Harry Potter picture, of an owl carrying Hogwarts on its back! For a second, I saw an owl, and I saw buildings, and do you know what I thought of?
OWL CITY! XD!
But then I realized that the buildings looked too castle-y to be a city, and then Rachel said it was Hogwarts, eheheh!
Anyways, this is a really creative piece! I can't say much about it, since I haven't exactly read Harry Potter (eheheheh...), but MAN, it's AWESOME! I especially love how the feathers on the owl's wings are made! It couldn't have been easy to make this!
 Next, a mythical creature, which I believe is some kind of sea serpent!
(Being the odd person I am, I saw this and, even though they don't really look that similar, thought of Dratini from Pokemon. XD!)
This picture seems to be made entirely using the airbrush tool. I love how the creature's body curls, honestly, and- oh, well NOW I realize that there's a waterfall in the background! What a cool touch!
Oh, and I ALSO just noticed the person down in the bottom left corner! XD!
Anyways, I gotta say, this would have taken me MONTHS to complete, even if I worked non-stop, so congrats to Glow for even finishing this! XD!
 Here's one made using mostly the paintbrush tool! I love the wolf's position in this, and all the different shades of gray on its fur! It also seems it has some symbols on it, ones that I don't understand (forgive me, I'm not a part of a lot of well-known fandoms and all that, XD), but love anyway!
 Here's a remake of the same piece the artist Redwing drew, of a mythical phoenix! I love how this version is zoomed out a bit, showing the bright flames behind the creature!
 A BEAUTIFUL dragon, with two different colored wings! My favorite part would have to be those frills on the back of its neck- they look almost made of ice!
 This one is, as you can see, of an octopus, and I gotta say, the value on this one is AWESOME! I also love how, instead of making the octopus a normal color, Glow chose to make it a sort of green-ish blue, which kind of reminds me of the ocean!
And finally, an OUTSTANDING wolf-creature with horns and wings, standing in front of an eclipsed sun! I LOVE the burst of orange and yellow in the background, and the way the feathers are outlined on the wolf's wings! An amazing piece once again!




So anyways, that's some of Glowcloud9's art! This artist doesn't get nearly as much recognition as he should, so if you want to see these for yourself, drop by Glow's den and give them a like! 
I felt like giving Glow some fame today because, as you can see, he's extremely talented, and very nice as well! I checked his jammer wall, where many people had posted comments complimenting his work (including me, since his JAGs were full at the time), and he replied kindly and gratefully to everyone. This art deserves to be in the Masterpiece Party, if it hasn't been already!



I hope you all enjoyed this post! 
Before I go, I would like to point out that there IS a chance I may not post this upcoming Saturday, since my family's trying to plan my IRL birthday party on that day. Just a heads up! Anyways, as always, please remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, and I'll see you all soon! :D


3 comments:

  1. Wow.
    I want that dragon one so bad :o
    (Srsly it is so hard to get good dragon art that dont cost a spike, haven't found any XDD) That owl is awesome :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD, yeah! Dragons ARE pretty hard to make, though, so I guess I understand why they cost spikes!
      Yesss the owllll! :o

      Delete
  2. This art is so awesome!

    I wish it was in the Masterpiece Gallery party... however, seems to me like the algorithms they have for what masterpieces they feature there make it so only the art that's been there appears there... I hope AJHQ works on that code someday to allow more variety in the masterpieces that appear, rather than just ones that have a thousands of likes...

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!