Monday, September 25, 2017

In Sheep Shape!

ACHOO~!!

*sniffle*

Hey Jammers, Arctic here! I've been sick for the past week  (and have had too much stuff going on at school to stay home) and I've been suffering it out accordingly! I apologize if you missed me on the AJC yesterday - this was the reason!

This didn't stop me, however, from making a really quick edit in the afternoon when I was feeling a bit better!

I realized I've never done a pet edit before, so I decided to attempt one. I've always thought pet sheep would be adorable, so I tried!

First, a fancy red and yellow sheep:


Next, a cute little green sheep:


A classic white sheep:


And the options for eyes!


Not baaad not baaad (ba-dum tshh)! Sorry about this edit being a bit underwhelming! It's very simple and quickly made haha! I wanted to make a couple different sheep with different hair-do's, colours, and eyes, just so it'd give you all an idea of how the pet might look!

I definitely don't think this is all I'll be doing with this edit. I really would like to play around with it a bit more!

Sorry again for how quick this edit and post are - you can't really get up to much if you're sick!

See you soon!

See ya later!

17 comments:

  1. AHHHH! We need this as a actual pet! Arctic, Your work is so amazing! You could create stuff at AJHQ someday! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Talloose - that's so kind!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  2. OMGOODNESS, ARCTIC, YOU MUST WORK FOR AJ!!!!! YOUR AMAZING AT DESIGNING ANIMALS AND PETS!!!

    Also, @Cat, why are my comments not approving? Nothing is inappropriate about them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm sorry i have been lazy and forgot to check this blog for a few days DX

      Delete
    2. Ooooh ok. XD Thanks for clearing this up. XD

      Delete
    3. Also, if your comments are taking a long time to approve, tag me on G+ or just message me in hangouts to let me know because the most likely reason is that it completely slipped my mind to come and check.

      Delete
    4. Eee! Thank you Lost! You're too kind!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  3. WE NEED PET SHEEP OMG NOW WE DO
    THEN WE CAN COMPARE IT TO YOURS
    YEY
    XD
    SRSLY THAT IS SO AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHh! Thanks Sarah!

      And that would certainly be interesting to see!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  4. Cat? Why aren't my comments appearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M SORRY

      I'VE BEEN A BAD MODERATOR

      I FORGOT TO CHECK COMMENTS FOR A FEW DAYS

      I SHALL REMEMBER NOW

      Delete
  5. Awesome edit, Arctic! Hehhh I've been sick as well (and kinda forgot about my moderating duties for this blog because of it)
    Hope you're better by now~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cat! Being sick sucks- luckily I'm better now. Hope you are too!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  6. AWESOME, imagine if one day AJ did release pet sheep like yours. They would be so cute! Your pet sheep areeeeeeee ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!