Monday, September 11, 2017

Rabbit Hat, Big Cat!

Hey Jammers, Arctic here!

I love editing. In fact, it seems like all of my posts on here have been edits!

So, I decided to try and change things up a little by drawing instead! I decided to do this in the AJ-art style!

But what could I draw?

I ended up drawing my AJ tiger! While this isn't my main animal, it's definitely one of my favourites:


Without further ado, here's my drawing:



No part of this is edited. I drew all of this myself - from scratch!

I am very happy with how this turned out! I didn't think I would be able to do it- it's my first time drawing something in AJ's art style. I've never been so happy with a drawing before! This took me at least around 2-3 hours to do, but it was totally worth it!

Here's some proof that this belongs to me:


Please let me know what you think in the comments! I love hearing what you have to say! Should I do more AJ-style art in the future? Or should I just stick to edits? Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

See you soon!

Beep beep!

9 comments:

  1. Wow :o Almost looks like AJHQ drew it! AMAZING Arctic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love this style! It looks so clean and cute. Awesome!
    -Snowlondon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so good! It looks just like the aj art style! I can't do lineless or the aj art style, but I've definitely been practicing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!

      Lineless is hard - but practice makes perfect!

      - Arctic

      Delete
  4. Awesome art, arctic! You're super awesome at drawing; I'd love to see more drawings by you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And thank you for the feedback!

      - Arctic

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!