Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Chibi and Tired Purplestarclub

Hello theeeere! ~ Purple here! It's been quite a while since I've last drawn a full art piece and so I decided to do that today since I had some time. ^.^ 

I couldn't really think of something to draw at first, but then I used an online wheel decider thingy and it chose the idea of drawing a chibi. So, that's what I did! XD
I drew my AJ wolf as a chibi but also super tired! She looks like she just woke up. It looks like someone didn't get enough sleep last night. XD
I had very little time and so I didn't add a lot of details, but I think it looks better simple. ^.^'
The anatomy is really bad but as I said before, I had very little time. :P Drawing the mouth was very frustrating. It just wouldn't look right no matter what I tried but then I was just, ''Oh gosh, I quit.'' lol

Oh and I used really thick lineart this time and I can say I like it! :D

(If you're curious, I drew my hair really short because it puffs up when it's not brushed and I just got a haircut a few days ago.)

Anyways, that's all I have for this post. I'll see you all in my next post. Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Eeeek! That is amazing Purple! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy, I left a comment on here. o,o

    Well, anyway. XD

    I LOVE THIS ART SO MUCH, PURPLE, YOU'RE AN AMAZING ARTISTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O

    Her expression, her hair, EVERYTHING IS GOOOOOD!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!