Thursday, September 21, 2017

KaraLATE

I'm late

Very late

A day late

Yesterday was

Busy

There was

Bible study

and

Laundry

and

CHICKENS!! *clucking noise, feathers fluttering*

...

(Okay, I'm kidding, there were no chickens.)



The bottom line is, I was supposed to post yesterday, and... I... forgot. Completely.

I am really, really sorry, guys. *facepalm* This will NOT happen again if I can help it.



HOWEVER.

I am here now, for what it's worth, and I bring chibi art of Graciepopstar91, the winner of the latest art raffle! *presents her peace offering*






I used the accent color of the scarf for her big, shining eyes. 😊

Chibi Gracie must have taken her Longbow off to pose for the portrait -- and the strap that should have been attached to it is nowhere to be seen. 😝

I am especially pleased with the hair! It's so poofy, and the new style I tried for drawing braids is REALLY fun and easy! 😁



I hope you loaf it, Gracie! 😉 That's all for now, but I will set reminders on my phone, and hope that next week's post will be on time!

PEACE!
LOVE!
NINJAAAAAAAAS!



(DXplorergirl)

5 comments:

  1. Ahh, thank you so much!

    The poofy hair works- my hair gets extremely poofy after I wash my hair, my mom has to straighten it a lot XD XD

    Thanks again, Kara! <3

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! IT WORKS! XDD THANK YOU GRACIEEEEEE< SO HAPPY YOU LIKE IT!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete
  2. That's so cute!!! :O I love your art, Kara! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lost! CX I loaf your work, too!

      (DXplorergirl)

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!