Friday, February 9, 2018

Valentine's Day Marshmallow Pops

Hi, Guys! So, I know I was going to do realistic art but I wanted to cook something. The thing is, I'm like challenged when it comes to the kitchen. So, I decided to show you how to make a recipe that's really easy. 

For this you will need:
• Marshmallows
• Frosting
• Sprinkles
• Lollipop Sticks















First, take your marshmallow and stick the lollipop stick into it.

 Then, dip either the entire marshmallow or just the end into the frosting. A tip to make the dipping easier is to microwave the frosting to make it smooth. You can also dye the frosting to be any colors you want.

 After that, just roll the frosting-covered marshmallow into sprinkles of your choosing. (Preferably Valentine's Day ones but it really can be any type.) I used pink, red, rainbow, and star sprinkles. 

Let these cool and enjoy! Here are my finished products!
I also put some in bags so I can give them to my neighbors.
Well, I hope you enjoyed this easy Valentine's Day recipe! Have a great day and stay awesome!
-Transions

7 comments:

  1. Aw, this is such a cute idea!! :O It's like a cake pop but not!!

    Maybe I'll have to do this sometime soon. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I should try to make cake pops with those little round doughnuts.

      Delete
  2. Those are so cute! I think I saw this before on a TV show, but they used chocolate instead of frosting.

    Have you ever tried cake pops? :o

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! I should try to do that!

      I have in fact! One time when I was younger I had to go home with my friend and her mom went to Starbucks. I tried a cake pop there!

      Delete
  3. Those looks so delicious! Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm hungry... XDD!
    This is a really good idea Trans- nice job!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!