Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Animal Jam Valentines Day Cards

HELLO THERE...

Are you a poor jammer who is ALSO making last-minute valentines day cards for your buddies out there? No... just me? WELL. Even if you aren't making Valentine's Day cards like the DAY BEFORE, I'll show you how to make some awesome, quick, DIY Animal Jam Valentine's Day cards.


Okay, so I want to make a card for my friend IRL, and she also plays AJ. (Her username is Dawg1219 if you wanted to know! Go buddy her!) So, since this is a quick craft, I just used an index card and folded it. Then, I added a cute Valentine's Day border on the top! 


Like that! Sorry if these pictures are terrible quality o3o But anyway, you can add ribbons, banners, or any other designs for the front of the card!




Next, I found an animal to start off with. I chose a seal because she has a main look with her seal! And for most of this, I used a reference for the animal jam stuff. So, I started off with just drawing the seal by itself. Nothing special!













Next, I found a bunch of Friendship Day items from Animal Jam, and drew those onto the seal! ( I also used a reference! ) For the items, I chose the broken heart necklace, cupid wings, and a heart balloon. I LOVE cupid wings, they're really cool items! What's your favorite Friendship Day item? ;o 

And p.s. I added a to and from part, that looked like a jam a gram. Can't show it, because I included our names!








Lastly, I added my own style of the Animal Jam Logo! ( also used a reference ) I did the leafy border of the AJ logo, but I changed a few things, as you can see.  It looks a little strange... okay, a LOT strange. But Eh, I like it (:










And that's it!  Hope you guys liked it, and maybe you can make your own Animal Jam based Valentine's Day cards...! Okay, BYEZZZZZZ ~ Cookies 


3 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!