Saturday, February 10, 2018

CS Melody Art!

Hello hello everyone! I hope you all have been having a great week! :D
Mine's been kinda stressful, tbh- I had a lot of tests for most of it, and a couple other things have been on my mind that are kinda worrying me.
But I won't get into all that right now, XD! For now, let's focus on the post!


So, about a week ago, I had the idea to draw my favorite pet on Chicken Smoothie! The original idea also included a quote as well, but idk- guess I'll wait and see how it turns out!

Anyways, here is my absolute FAVORITE pet on CS, Melody!


She was my biggest dreamie (dream pet) on the site, until Sarah somehow got her and kindly gave her to me as a surprise gift! I'm still amazed that I got her so quickly!
So I finally dressed her up a bit more a few weeks back, and I've been REALLY wanting to try drawing her! Her fur patterns are very complicated, but I decided I'd go ahead and try it!

So, using the CS art program, Chicken Paint (I believe that's what it's called?), I began my drawing of Melody in my own style! And here's what I've got so far! (Although you've seen it, Lost, XD!)


As you can see, she still needs her mouth, wings, fur designs, and items, but I've only been able to work on this for about 2 hours in total, and I think it's looking pretty good so far! I'm really proud of the eye, XD!


Anyways, what do you all think so far? Anything I should know about the CS art program that would help me improve this? Tell me in the comments- I'd love your opinions on this! :D


Well, I'm afraid that's all for now! Sorry this was so short- I've kinda got limited time again, ehehe! Anywho, remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on, and I'll see you all soonnnnnn!! ;)


6 comments:

  1. Ahh!!! It’s so cute!! I love Melody too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEK, even though I’ve already seen it before, ITS SO CUTE AND AMAZING, SWIRL!!!!!!!!!!

    Awesome post!!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, you don’t have to approve this but please, me and Swirl are so worried about you and Ja! Is everything okay? Please come back to us! DX We miss you so much and have been worrying so much. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great so far! I think it’s called, okekaki drawing actuallyXD not Chicken paintXD

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT IS SO CUTE AND AMAZINGGGGGGGG I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHEN ITS DONE :DD

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!