Sunday, February 11, 2018

A Few Pieces of Art!


  Heyyyy Jammers! I am SO sorry for missing my post last Sunday! It was very very busy, and then on Wednesday I got sick so I couldn't get on the computer, but now I am back XD!  

Today I will be showcasing some amazing art that I found!

First off, this ADORABLE drawing of Tallstar from Warriorcats! I love the letters in the sky, and the detail in the eye!

An adorable little dog! The blend of purple just looks so cool and pretty! I really love the style!

 
This is just ultimately beautiful! Each blossom blowing off the tree, just beautiful!

This incredibly fuzzy lil bumblebee! Aww, its so cute <3 This must have taken forever! 
I just love the feel of this masterpiece! With the water trickling down the ancient rocks! 
A BANANANNANAANNAA
YES.
*pumps fist* 
I'm assuming this is from some anime show XD  I love the style, and its just so cute! ^.^  

That's all for now! I have been coughing all through out this post XD 
*attempts Dantdm goodbye* GooooooodBYEEEEEEEE




2 comments:

  1. I’ve actually seen all of this before! XD

    Psssst, that art is actually from the anime movie Howl’s Moving Castle which is actually a book too. ^.^ I’ve read it!

    ALSO I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!