Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Tips On Drawing Animal Jam Spikes

IT'S TUESDAY, GUYS.

And today, I'm going to be teaching you guys some tips for making those masterpiece commissions. I have had friends ask me to make masterpieces of their animals, and most of the time, it includes a spiked collar on an arctic wolf ;-; Whether I like it or not ( spikes on arctic wolves are overrated, guys! How about um a sheep cloak on a bunny? :D ) And my spikes are really simple and not too shabby! (And I use a mouse so it might differ for people with tablets) So let's get onto to it~
The first thing to start off with, is making the uh spike blade shape? I used the line tool for all of my spike blades. Anyway, it's a simple shape, a less than sign, like in math. < 
And you can kind of see the next step by your self, it's just adding a line through the center, and two lines on the end. The two lines are kind of slanted. 

And to make a spike blade (what else can I call it? ;_;) facing towards you,  you just make a diamond shape, and then add one line through the center | and two slightly slanted lines / \
Now you can make several spiked blades and draw a band around all of 'em, to create your own spiked collar! Because I don't like re-using spikes like AJHQ, I made my own spike. It's supposed to look like the blue layer is splattered paint, but it kinda looks like a donut! XD But you can create your own spike like I did! And then draw an animal ROCKING the new style. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and I'd love to see what kinds of items you guys come up with. Stay fabulous, buh bye! ~ Cookies

1 comment:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!