Friday, February 16, 2018

Some Random Pieces of Art (and Just Enjoying Writing)

Hi, Guys! I've just been so busy with school but today I have off! Yes, that's right! No school! Meaning I have more time to draw, read, play Animal Jam, and Chicken Smoothie! The weather was nice too so I got to spend some time outside. My brother and I went for some bike rides around our block.

I finally finished my pixel butterfly masterpiece! Here it is! I know it's not the greatest or most detailed but I'm really happy with the way it came out!

I've also been busy on Chicken Smoothie! I made a galaxy face. If you play Chicken Smoothie here it is. Here's a picture of it:

I'm also working on a jellyfish. Here's a few pictures of progression.

I also baked oatmeal raisin cookies! Do you want to see them?



Here's the beautiful smooth batter.
And the oats and raisins added in.
And finally, a few of the finished cookies!


Well, I hope you enjoyed these pieces of art and cookies! Next week I'll be showing a sketchbook I'm working on. Have a great day and stay awesome!
-Transions

5 comments:

  1. Aw, butterflies were my grandmas favorite! Before she passed away I mailed her a butterfly made out of Perler beads. At her memorial I gave my great aunt, aunt, and mom butterfly pins to wear.

    Oooo, your oatmeal raisin cookies look so much better than mine, how do you get yours to not be flat? XDD What’s your favorite cookie to make?

    I really enjoy your posts, Transions! :D I can’t wait to see your sketchbook post!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, that's so sweet! I love monarch butterflies! They're such beauties of nature!

      Honestly, the look is totally not as important as the taste. I make them them in about 1 inch balls. Then I put them in the oven for ten minutes. If they're not done then I bake them for two minutes at a time until they're done. Does that make sense?

      I'm so happy that you enjoy my posts!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I remember now! I got them to be so fluffy because after I made the dough I refrigerated it so it was cold, not room temperature when I baked them.

      My favorite cookie to make is probably classic chocolate chip. I love the smell they give off when they bake!

      Delete
  2. Those drawings are awesome! Especially the jelly fish so far! The cookies look very delicious as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll be sure to show you the finished project!

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!