Saturday, February 24, 2018

Beautiful CS Pets Art!

Woo! I'm here, and I'm...
Okay, well, when I started writing this, I was sorta on time, but then I went out to eat with my family, so, uh, that changed, eheheh!

Now before I get this post started, I wanted to say that, trust me, if I had any new or updated art of my own from recently, I'd definitely post about it.
But delightful school had to take away a bunch of my time, and on Wednesdays, I now stay until 7 for my play practice, which leaves me very tired afterwards. So I really haven't been on blogs and AJ much at all these past 2 weeks. :1
I'll work more on my Friendship Quilt tonight (although all my specific colors were reset... DX), but for now, I suppose I'll go ahead and show some art of some CS pets I found on the site a few days ago that I really liked! So let's get started!



First, an absolutely adorable winged deer, based off of this pet!
I love how the artist used their own unique cartoon style, but still made the pet look super accurate! And its sweet little grin is a nice touch! Overall, I have to say, this is one of my favorite CS
pieces I've seen so far!
 Next, a very handsome-looking Raven Dog, inspired by this pet!!
This artist did an epic job on this, and I love how they made the eyes glow a bit! And those wings... man, I wish I could draw angel-looking wings like that, XD!

Next, this awesome Sunback dog, made to look like this high-demand pet!
I love how this artist used kinda used the CS style, but still managed to make it their own by changing the position and making a few more minor changes! And that "Chickensmoothie's Pet" at the bottom really makes it look like a real pet in the game! Definitely one of my favorite CS pieces as well! :D
 Goodness, just LOOK at the detail on this! This art must've taken AGES!
This one is made to resemble this rainbow-striped dog, that I don't actually know the CS name of, XD!
As you can see, this person did a really amazing job! I love the 3D look of those paws, and the fluffy look of the chest fur! :o
 Next, a super sweet-looking China dog, made to look like this pet, I believe!
I really like how this artist made the dog's eyes open, and the pink streaks also give it a really cool touch! Plus, the simpler style really makes this dog seem adorable- just look at that faceeee! It's so cuuute! XD!
And finally, two beautiful star lions, made to be these two!

The way the purple lion blends in with the background is really cool, in my opinion, and I just love how this person made the stars! Those two look very happy, hehe!




Whew! I did it! And not too too late! :D
XD! Well, anyways, I've got to go, but I'll see you all next time! Peace love ninjas- have a great day, and don't forget to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON! ;)


2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!