Saturday, February 3, 2018

Awesome Art From All Over AJ!

Me: *Strolls in casually*
You Guys: Swirl? Where were you last week?!
Me: Um... uh... on Earth.
You Guys: That's not what we mean.
Me: In the western hemisphere.
You Guys: Swirl. No.
Me: On the continent of North America!
You Guys: SWIRL!
Me: FINE! Um... uh... I...
You Guys: You forgot, didn't you?
Me: Eheheheh... yes?



True story- I actually did. My alarm, for some reason, didn't go off, so I didn't remember! Strange! O.O

But oh well- I'm here now, so let's get on with the awesome art!
Or should I say PAWSOME! Hehe!


You Guys: Wha?
Me: You know, paw, awesome, together they make-
You Guys: YES, WE KNOW. But why say pawsome instead?
Me: Because younger me always said that in her super-peppy blog posts! Anywho, just let me start the post now!
*Clears throat*


HELLO JAMMERS!!! I bet you can't guess who's posting, and you totally can't tell already because of my posting style and the fact that my signature and blogger name are at the bottom of the post! You never know, I could be a hacker, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I mean, um, no, I'm not a hacker.
ANYWAYS, LET'S LOOK AT SOME PAWSOME ART NOW, AND I PROMISE, NONE HAVE THOSE MEANIE PHANTOMS IN THEM!! THEY'RE NOT VERY NICE, ALWAYS TRYING TO BLOW UP JAMAA. ):(
Okay, so first-


You Guys: SWIRL!!!
Me: What?!
You Guys: PLEASE. STOP.
Me: Welllll younger me did it like this, sooo...
You Guys: SWIRL. NO. START OVER AS MODERN SWIRL.
Me: FINE, IF YOU INSISTTTT!!



XDD! Goodness, sorry for that long and crazy intro, guys! I was feeling random, and I randomly remembered how my old posts used to be written, haha!
Don't believe that's sorta how I wrote posts back then? Read some of my first posts on my blog. Then you'll understand.
Aaaanyways, XDD... um...
Y'know, this intro has gone on for long enough. Let's just do this, XD!




Okay, so this is one of my FAVORITE Masterpieces EVER! The little fox is adorable, and just LOOK at that background! They actually made it a lot better by adding all the... um, can I call that value? I hope so, XD! Idk guys, I just really like how they added all the lights and darks to a seemingly simple piece!
I saw this one in a buddy's den (one of the Housemoms', I believe!), and I loved it as soon as I clicked on it! The fire has a REALLY cool effect to me, and the dragon's horn almost looks like it's glowing!
*Takes deep breath*
HOW.
JUST
SOMEONE TELL ME
HOW?!
The amount of detail on this Masterpiece is honestly just too amazing to describe!! All those designs on the wings, the frills on the back of the neck... AHHH, IT'S SO GOOD!!! Once again, one of my favorite Masterpieces I've EVER seen!
I just had to include this one of lil Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon, because I love what they did with the value from the airbrush tool on this one! Definitely makes it look more 3D and smooth! And his EYES... AHH, THEY'RE ADORABLE!
This dragon one (man, what's with the dragon theme today? I swear, I didn't mean to do that, XD!) was made in a style where only the paintbrush tool was used, and I actually really like that! This seems to have a very Chinese feel to it, and it was drawn really well!! Those clouds back there are beautiful, too!
And lastly, a very awesome piece featuring a wolf carrying his/her pup through a fire! There's so much detail in those flames, and in the wolves' fur as well! Such a great Masterpiece- I honestly love when people draw scenes like this, that look like they could be from a book!


Well, I hope you all enjoyed those Masterpieces I found!! I apologize once again about not posting last week, but hopefully, it won't happen very often at all!
Until next time, remember to Party Hard, Be Kind, aaaaanndd JAM ON!
Peace... love... ninjas!
*Disappears in a puff of smoke*
XD!


3 comments:

  1. aw those are awesome my favourite is the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS

    ALL OF THIS ART

    IT'S SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!

    I am honestly IN LOVE with those dragon masterpieces! Like AHHH, I NEED THEM!!! XD

    Amazing post! I love reading these. ^.^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!