Monday, February 5, 2018

Help! Edit Ideas?

Hello Jammers, Arctic here!

How are you all doing this week? Well, I hope!

I am at a bit of a loss as to what I should edit next. So! I have decided to turn to you all for help and ask:

What should my next edit be?

I want to do an animal of some sort, but I don't know what animal to do! A bird? A reptile? A mammal? Big or small?

I'm looking for REAL animals too- not to say that Banana Unicorns AREN'T real, but still!

So, tell me what you think!

If you're looking for ideas of what my past edits have looked like, here are some examples:








So yes, please let me know what you think!

Thanks everyone!

See you!

3 comments:

  1. I've always imagined Gorillas or Orangutans with their big chubby cheeks! AJHQ you need more Monkey/Ape things! XD I would love to see your take on them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW about marine animals? Perhaps a manatee and beluga whale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, I was really hoping the Clydesdale was going to be a yak instead. They are just so cute and fluffy and big. So maybe edit a yak? ^.^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!