Monday, February 26, 2018

Three Unfinished Masterpieces... Which Should I Complete?

Hey Jammers, Arctic here- long time no see!

This week I was going through some of my old masterpiece files, and found a lot that I haven't completed. I picked three out this week that I'm interested in completing, but I want YOU GUYS to help me choose which one to finish off! Let's get into it then!

This first file is titled "Little Arctic". It looks like I had begun a sketch of what would have been my main animal when it was younger, meeting a ladybug! Pretty cool! The legs and tail are off, but that's alright- it's just a sketch after all!


This next one is titled "Apple Records". For this one I was trying to draw a realistic apple to match the Apple Records logo. I didn't get very far, but I think this would be a cool masterpiece to complete!


For reference here is the logo:


Finally, we have a file titled "All You Need is Love", in reference to the Beatles' song. I'm pretty sure I was going for a simplistic rainbow background with the lyrics in fancy lettering overtop of it, or maybe even drawing the Yellow Submarine!


So there we have it! Which one do YOU think I should complete? Tell me in the comments below! 

Have a groovy day!

4 comments:

  1. The Little Arctic (For some reason that name reminds me of a star constellation.. XDD BLOGGER CONSTELLATIONS :OO) looks ADORABLE so far, so I think you should finish that one! :DD
    Your art is SOOO good Arcitc ^.^ You deserve to be famous! (Especially your AJ-Style ones, they look like they are made by AJHQ!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the little Arctic!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I think you should complete little arctic first:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Arctic!! Although I'd love to see how the Apple Record turns out :o

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!