Saturday, February 17, 2018

More Awesome Art From Other Animal Jammers!

Me: *Rushes in super fast and skids to a halt*
Me: I'M HERE, I'M HERE!! I ALMOST FORGOT YOU GUYS BUT I DIDN'T!!!
You Guys: Isn't it night for you?
Me: Well... yeah... but I remembered!


XD! Eheheh, sorry about that guys- was volunteering today, so I couldn't post earlier in the day!
But I'm here now, so let's get this post started!

 First in this art showcase sorta-thin (XD), this amazing hummingbird, made by Earthmuffin! The colors on this are especially beautiful! I love the rainbow-looking end of the tailfeathers!
 HEY LOOK SARAH! IT'S MIDNIGHT!! XDD!
Honestly, this Masterpiece is AMAZING- the artist did such a detailed job on that fur, and it looks perfect! And its adorable eyes, and very-cool claws... ACK, okay, I know badgers can be vicious, but can I just hug this one?! It looks so SOFTTT!! XD!
 Next, a very beautiful bird (sorry guys, I know dog breeds, not bird types, XD) soaring over the water! The reflections on the water in the background are very well done, and AH, just look at the design on those feathers! Goodness, this must've taken a long time to make!!
 I'm sorry- I know we all know Frog by now- but this art is BEAUTIFUL! My favorite are the colors- so bright and aquatic-y... if that's a thing. XD!
 Wow, this one was taken FOREVER ago! But it's still an awesome piece of art!
Goodness, I love those tree trunks, XD! And this artist really pays attention to fur detail, which I also love!
 Some fanart made for Anjulfire, a very awesome AJ artist! I absolutely love the simple style Fateful used- I use it a lot, and... idk, I just like how clean it looks, XD! Awesome job on that Phoenix Armor, too!
 I love this one- it's a Pokemon called Articuno, a very beautiful and rare blue bird! The color scheme is awesome, in my opinion, but I think my favorite would have to be that wing! Idk, it just looks really well done to me! XDD!
And finally, another one I took forever ago, XD!
Man, this eye is AMAZING- I actually love how they used the smear tool so much for the fur! Looks very realistic!



Alright, well, that's all I've got for now, I'm afraid! I'll see you all next Saturday, or even sooner on my blog, and to a few of you, I'll see you tomorrow, most likely, hehe! ;)
Remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON, you guys! Byeeeeee!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow excellent art choices this week Swirl! I gotta say the sea turtle looks really cool:)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!