Friday, February 2, 2018

Some Realistic Art

Hi, Guys! So at a drawing class I go to I made some realistic art and I thought I should share it with you. Here they are!
This one's of a takeout box and a pair of chopsticks.
I inspired the fortune on this Chicken Smoothie pet:
This is the piece I'm working on now. 
Finally, I wan't to show you a piece of pixel art I'm working on. I'm hoping to finish it next week.

Well, what did you think of these pieces of art? Have a great day and shine on!
-Transions

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Transions! Your amazing at realistic art!!!!!!!!!!! That eye is awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's going to be an entire face but I'm not so good at noses and mouths.

      Delete
  2. Those realism art pieces are AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOAH! YOUR REALISTIC ART IS JUST AMAZING :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think that next week I'll do a tutorial for drawing will charcoal

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!