Saturday, March 31, 2018

Spring Art From Across Jamaa!

Hello hello everyone! Happy almost-Easter!!

Hey, look at that! I'm actually posting at a decent time! XD

I wish I had some recent art of my own to show you all, but I haven't made many new drawings lately- I've been pretty busy!
So, for now, until I've made some new art pieces, how about some spring-themed Masterpieces this week, to celebrate the arrival of the season!



First, a beautiful cartoon-style Mira, with a beautiful, flower-y background! I love how "fluffy" the feathers look, and the pastel colors just really make this art awesome as well! Plus, I'm just a sucker for Mira and Zios artwork, XD!
0Ashfur0 is a great artist- I've seen a couple more Masterpiece by them before, and they rocked!
 Next, some very beautiful waterfalls made by the one and only Iciblue! Man, I'd love to actually visit a place like this- it looks so peaceful! My favorite part of this art would have to be the lake/pond at the bottoms of the falls- the color really makes it pop, and the way you can see some slight ripples on the surface is a great touch as well!
 I found this piece forever ago, but I still love it! That raccoon is so adorable, and I just love the pastel colors! Bluetotoro (hmm, a CS reference, perhaps?) is a very underrated artist, in my opinion!
 This piece is pretty popular, but it definitely deserves the over 90,000 likes it has! I absolutely love the way everything looks as if it's almost blowing away in the wind! And all the different-sized flowers is a nice touch as well!
I don't know if I've shown this one before, but here it is anyway, XD! The way the grass is made is beautiful- man, I don't even have the patience to even draw a background, much less spend so much time making the grass look like this! But it's a super great touch, and the night sky through the trees looks super pretty, too!




Alright! That's all I have for now, everyone! Remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on, and I hope you all have a happy Easter with your families! Byeeeeee! ;D



5 comments:

  1. Woah, all of these are amazing!!!! :0 I think my favorite is that grassy one. I have no idea how to draw grass but IT LOOKS SO FLUFFY. XDDD

    Awesome post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These masterpieces are awesome! I wonder how they get all their likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so gorgeous... perfect for spring time x3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Swirl! I was wondering if you could mention my art gallery in my den, I've been working on it for a while and collected some awesome masterpieces :P

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!