Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Some art! Oh! And art! And more art!


ART AND ART AND ART!

okay, I have been preparing some artwork for this week's post and... here it is!

*magical poof thing*














*then art appears* 


So if you remember Sarah's tag, I wanted to make a winter scene. HAHA IT'S SPRING NOW, BUT WHATEVER. I CAN DO WHAT I WANT. SoOoO those were the sketches, here's where I need your help. 


Do you like the look of it without a black outline? I kind of like the look of it, so I might fix it up and change it a little. I'm not sure, what do you guys think?

NOW FOR NOTEBOOK DOODLES AND DRAWINGS!!! >:O


And yeah! Picture one is of a gamer girl, whose headphones lead to a heart. The others are random cat drawings that I drew because I was bored XD 

Anyway, thanks for reading. I really appreciate it, and please comment whether you think the outline should stay, or if it looks better without one. Okay, 


PEACE, LOVE, NINJAS!! ✌🏻💖🕶

8 comments:

  1. Wow that’s a lot of art for one week! Did you create the animation? Cause if so it’s really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn’t create the animation, WISH i did, though XD

      Delete
  2. If you do decide to remove the lines, just make sure you shade in certain areas like where the legs cross and where the earmuffs connect (and of course add the face and background characters back in XD)

    I like the ice skaters in the background, and those doodles are very nice! I especially love the idea with the headphones.

    I've never really commented here before heh.. Hopefully you know who I am :P

    -Kraft

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I’ve fixed most of that ( still working on it ) 😊

      And thank youuuuu 😛

      XD hmm I THINK I know who you are, but I’m not sure

      Delete
    2. Well, let me introduce myself!

      I'm Kraft. I'm a hyperactive nerd who screams loudly.

      I'm meganfurryfun37 on animal jam (I have a masterpiece gallery if you want to check it out)

      I'm sort of weird so uh yeah

      you can find other random stuff about me sprinkled in the comments of blogs and on some "introductory" masterpieces in my den

      -Kraft

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!