Friday, March 23, 2018

Animal Jam Art from the Corner of my Drawing Folder

Hi, Guys! So, I was drawing some sketches of Animal Jam animals. So, why not show them?

First up is the cute little lynx! I think my hand was a bit heavy on the shading.
Ahh! It's attack of the giraffe red panda!! I didn't mean to make that long of neck but you know what, he's unique.
Here is a sheep, aka the easiest animal to draw in all of Jamaa. I'm not to sure what it was about it but I didn't have a tough time at all drawing this guy.
And here's a sketch of my flamingo. I hope that I can eventually get around to coloring this.
And, here's our final drawing! I very much enjoy this type of sketch where I write little notes on the characters!

Well, I hope you enjoyed these drawings! Have a great day and stay awesome!
-Transions

6 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!