Friday, March 2, 2018

My Sketchbook

Hi, Guys! Guess what starts today! My favorite show, Master Chef Junior!!!! You know what I'll be doing from 8 to 10 o'clock tonight!

Well, for the past few weeks I've started something new. I've started a sketchbook. I have a bunch of drawing pads that I've made a few drawings in but just sort of given up. Well, I've drawn one one page every day. All the drawings are a bit sketchy in here because I usually don't have much time. This is the cover of the sketchbook!
Uh, it's not that much of a sketchbook. It's more like a journal that I draw in. There's actually a funny story on how it came into my possession. A few years ago my parents bought some clothes at a Vineyard Vine store. The store was giving away free little journals so we've had it for awhile. I'm finally using it!
The inside cover has this sort of cool design. I know you're here to see the drawings inside, not the cover page.
The paper has little dots all over it. Ok, this drawing demonstrates my number one problem with anatomy: too long necks.
Here's an Warrior Cats apprentice looking eager for her training. I think I had Cinderpelt in mind.
This is my favorite drawing I've done. It's an arctic wolf being rather sporty.
I was drawing myself as a character in my favorite video game, Super Mario Odyssey. I didn't have time to finish some of the smaller details because it was 11:30 when I was drawing it. 
The next day I went into a bit more detail about some of the smaller features. I still have no idea what I'm going to do for my hat and the fabric doesn't flow right for Mario Odyssey.
On Valentine's Day I made a heart balloon.

Well, I hope you liked this post! Have a great day and stay awesome!
-Transions

5 comments:

  1. Your notebook is super pretty ^.^

    1. That is so gooddddd!!!! I need to learn how to draw those lines in the hair..
    2. I loved so much how enthusiastic Cinderpelt was! I really wonder how she would have turned out if she was a warrior, would her personality be the same?
    3. OOH YOU JUST NAILED THE AJ STYLE TRANS!
    4. Love it!! :DD
    5.I also need to learn how to place the lines in clothes.. argh I should really look up some how-to's XD
    6. Awesome!!

    Awesome art as usual Trans ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      1. Hair just sort of comes with practice and observation.
      2. Me too!
      3. Ahh, thank you so much! I really need to practice it!
      4. Looks slightly more cutesy than actual Mario Odyssey.
      5. It's so hard! Tell me if you find any good ones!
      6. Thank you!

      Thank you! I'm thinking about digital art next week. Hmmm... I haven't drawn you yet.

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!