Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Easter Eggs + Some Artwork

Heyo guys! And today, I'll be showing you some easter eggs that I made, along with some of my latest artwork!


Also, isn't it crazy that Easter and April Fools Day landed on the same day this year? (This upcoming Sunday) 



Anyway, I got these bags of eggs from Micheals! 

I got these really cool metallic eggs, and also these more realistic looking eggs (other then the fact that they're pastel colors XD)



Ahem, anyway, I decided to keep the metallic ones for my family members, and the others for my friends and for me to decorate for fun! I started painting my friend's first (since I was going to keep the metallic ones metallic, but I'll put some stuff on them later, you'll see ^-^) So for my friends, I'm going to make them into their favorite colors. I'll also use stickers and paint to decorate to make them personalized :D 

2 of the metallic eggs...


And I'll probably edit this post when I'm done with the eggs, because I didn't get very many done Dx So check back in a few days if you're curious!






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Artwork.... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made some artwork of the 2 main characters of my upcoming YT series!

The girl fox, named Lightning
The boy arctic wolf, named Thunder


Anyway, that's it! Peace <3 Ninjas!


1 comment:

  1. That’s a good idea for eggs, very interesting!! Awesome art too:)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!