Sunday, March 25, 2018

FINALLY! I drew some art!





Hi Jammers! Hope you are having a fantastic Sunday! 

I drew art (finally!) 


  
It is still a WIP, I'll probably add a few small animals in the backround, and obiously add something to the bush! (Or whatever that green stuff is, maybe its broccoli)  I think it is going pretty well! The horse  looks pretty good, I think, when normally my horses turn out.. very.. interesting? I'm going for less cartoony so yeah XD

Have a nice day! (SORRY FOR THE SHORT POST!) 

6 comments:

  1. I really love this art, Sarah!!!! The horse is SOOOOO CUTEEEEEE!!!!! And the bushes and lantern and girl and EVERYTHING IS AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually really impressed with the horse! It looks much more realistic than how mine would turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great Sarah! It’s much improved since I saw it last:)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!