Friday, March 9, 2018

Drawing with Watercolor Colored Pencils

Hi, Guys! Today I wanted to do something different. So, a went on a journey through my basement until I found my pack of watercolor colored pencils. (Who am I kidding? I have them organized in an exact place on an exact shelf.) 

I drew a lotus flower but it looks a lot like the water lily in Balloose.
First, I sketched out a quick design. It's so light, it's hardly visible.
Here's the finished colored pencil.
And I brushed water over it. It doesn't make too much of a difference, to be perfectly honest with you.
Also, the only other drawing in the pad of watercolor paper was this "landscape." This has got to be from when I was like four.

Well, do you think that the watercolor made the drawing better? Let me know what you think, have a great day, and stay awesome!
-Transions

3 comments:

  1. Ah that’s cool Transions! There is a few techniques for watercolour pencils, I’m pretty sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the lotus flower 🌺 It’s so aesthetically pleasing to me ❤️

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!