Saturday, March 24, 2018

Random AMAZING Masterpieces From Across Jamaa! (The SUPER-LATE EDITION)

Me: *Casually messes around on computer*
*Stares up at bookmarks bar*
*Notices the AJAC icon and stares for a minute*
*Suddenly remembers I was supposed to post today and panics and clicks super fast*


Hehe, yeah, uh, that's what happened. Sorry guys- I had a practice for the play today (which was super fun, hehe!), and I turned my alarm off because I didn't want it going off in the middle of us running the play. Aaaand then my grandma came over and I completely forgot!

But hey, this may be SUPER late, but it's something, right? I don't want to miss another post (I think I accidentally missed mine last week too! Sorry Sarah! DX)!
So let's do this! XD



 First, a super awesome and ferocious-looking white tiger, which seems to have some kind of powers, XD! I really love how creative this piece is, and that pose is so awesome!!
 This is the best art of AJHQ's crocodile I've ever seen!! The detail on those scales is remarkable, and I love how Shadow added Jamaa Township in the background, even taking the time to add the Mira statue and the ruins around it in the distance! This artist definitely deserves to have WAY more likes than 214, although I can't remember how long ago I took this picture, ehehe.
 This one is from FOREVER ago, but I still love it, XD! The fur detail is just AMAZING, and I like how the background is kinda abstract, too! And goodness, those patterns... I couldn't do that, along with fur detail, like Dysfuncti0nal did!
 I found this one in someone's art gallery, I believe, and I immediately loved it! Goodness, once again, a fur detail MASTER, XD! Rosyrosa360 definitely deserves a bunch of likes on her artwork!
 I totally forgot I had this one, but I'm falling in love with it all over again, XDD! That background is GORGEOUS- they really made the colors blend together so well!! And that rose is so well done!! This is one Masterpiece I'd LOVE to own, hehe!
And lastly, a Zios piece that DEFINITELY deserves more likes!! I love the simplistic style used in this, with no shading or small details- makes everything kinda seem like a silhouette! The Zios mask is done awesomely, and the meaning behind this whole Masterpiece- whether it's Zios banishing the darkness of the phantoms (probably this one, considering the magic trapping the phantoms' tentacles), or the phantoms advancing on Zios and taking his magic- is super cool as well!! I love Masterpieces that have to do with Jamaasian lore!



Well, that's all I' ve got for now! Whew, that didn't take as long as I thought! I hope you all have a wonderful day or night (whenever you're seeing this, XD), and please remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on until I see you again (🎶When can I see you again🎶 XD)! GooooodBYE!



4 comments:

  1. My favorite is the AJHQ one! Love it :O That should have like a million likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT CAT
    And the style for the AJHQ one is cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my art!! <3 (I'm rosyrosa360)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!