Tuesday, March 13, 2018

SARAH'S TAG!

oof

I was gonna make a post about Paint 3D but uh.. SCRAP THAT, I'LL DO IT NEXT WEEK! BECAUSE THERE'S A TAGGGGG AND WE GOTTA DO THAT.


1.What scene would you draw?

I'd draw a nice, wintery setting with a frozen pond and snow everywhere and *breathe* I love winter... Anyway, I'd include a person with a mug of cocoa, just sipping it and enjoying the snow.


2. Why this particular scene? 


I love winter, and it's winter right now... kind of o3o Gosh, winter's ending... nOOOOOO- wait there's spring. I loVE SPRING


3. What do you think the easiest part would be?


Snow. It's white. Lol.



4. What do you think the hardest part would be?


Drawing a proportional person. It's so hard.


5. What would be the funnest part?


Just decorating with the little details that really pull the whole thing together! AH. SO FUN.


6. Will you ever get to drawing this scene?


YES. I wanna. I might make it soon, and delay that Paint 3D post (that I've practically already made) EVEN MORE.

So yeah, that's my uh... contribution to this tag. Hope you liked my responses, and what's your fav thing about winter? I know people usually hate the cold, but I like wintery landscapes. What a view.. ~ Cookies

2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!