Friday, March 30, 2018

Drawing Lostfairy as a Manga Magical Girl

Hi, guys! So, I was thinking about what I could do for a drawing. I wanted it to be Animal Jam related but also related to something else. Then, it hit me! I was going to drawing an Animal Jam manga magical girl!

*Finally bursts out laughing* I'm so sorry about the cheesy intro. Uh, it was the best way to explain this.

Well, here's some background knowledge about this "magical girl." In one of the most popular subgenre of manga, shojo, a popular story is a regular girl finds out that she has magical powers and then she appears in a very, very fancy version of herself. 
Here is Lost's main look.
First I sketched out the basic design. Flowing ribbons are popular in magical girls and I thought they looked nice. I put two pearl bracelets just because I liked it and I gave her ballet flats because I thought it was cute.
Then I outlined it with a two black markers.
For the designer skirt I took. a marker and drew the little designs on it.
And here is the finished product!
Oh, here's a little fun bonus picture of me and my supplies sprawled out in my family room while I'm working in my pajamas.

Do you think I should draw more bloggers in this style? Have a great day and stay awesome!
-Transions

8 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, Transions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

    I WILL SO USE IT AS MY PROFILE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!!! I feel so honored that you're using it as your profile!!

      Delete
  2. That is so cute and pretty Trans! :O :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Transions! I hope you do more of these in the future cause they are... FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONTINUE TO DRAW US IN THESE STYLESSSS, IT SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm not joking, it looks so amazing, so impressed with it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!