Saturday, March 10, 2018

2 Pieces Of Art!

Hellooooooo everyone!! I'm hereeeee!! XD
Anyways, I hope you all are having a great day! I personally did- goodness, I think I laughed more than I have like... ever. XDD!


Today, I realized that I had a drawing I'd never shown on here like I'd planned, so I figured I should show it now! I was planning on coloring it, but mmm, I dunno now- sometimes colored pencils mess up the spots I've colored in with pencil. I dunno, I'll think about it. XD
Anyways, for a long while, I've wanted to draw my wolf holding a wizard staff, XD! I dunno why, but I did. So, a while back, I finally decided to try it, and I'm still very pleased with the result!

 Do ya like it? I added some magic glowy-wisps coming from the eyes, and some magic around the orb on the top of the staff as well! And honestly, I'm so proud of how well that tail turned out. XDD!

And next/last (XD), a Wings Of Fire doodle! I got the second WOF book- The Lost Heir- from my school library about a week ago, and they day I did, I decided to do a quick drawing of part of the cover, since I love it so much!
Here's the reference picture! I only drew the head of the dragon (her name is Tsunami), though, XD!
A specific few of you have seen this already, but I still wanted to show it on here, XD!
And here's the drawing! As you can tell from the words at the top, I drew this on my schoolwork, XD!
I'm quite proud of how it turned out- I don't draw dragons that often! But this was fun to make, so I think I'll try it more often!
I also added "Tsunami" and a little wave symbol at the bottom, but that was after I took this, and I didn't think that small of a detail was worth retaking this picture, soooo... XD!



Well, that's all I've got for today! Thanks for reading, and remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on! Oh, and tell me what you think of this art in the comments!
GooooodBYE! *Salutes like DanTDM does*


9 comments:

  1. That’s a good wolf drawing...BUT THE DRAGON IS AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?!?! ME TOO SWIRL
    I LAUGHED A LOT TOO
    WHAT WHAT..
    *drinks fiji water*
    Ahem.. XDD

    *spits out water like they do on the movies* AHHHHHH THAT IS SO GOOD SWIRL :OO I LOVEEE HOW YOU DID THE STAFF
    *drinks more fiji water*

    *spits out again* AHHHHHHHHHHHHH THAT IS SO GOOD EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY SAW IT AWESOME JOB SWRILLLL

    This has been Sarahkey8 with a very hyper and doesn't-make-sense-at-all-comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDDD
      )o3o(

      THANK YOOOOU SARAH!!
      *Eyes the finji water* Gimmieee, XD!

      XDD, THANK YOU!!!

      Ah, I love your comments XD!

      Delete
    2. FINJI?!
      Oh dear.
      FIJI. I MEAN FIJI.
      XDD

      Delete
  3. OM, yessss I laughed so hard then too XD
    WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?!!!
    *does funny shocked face* *scares Ja* hehe
    )o3o(

    OMMMMMM THAT IS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! That staff looks amazing, I love the detail!!! :O AND EVERYTHING LOOKS AMAZING!!!

    Hehe even though I’ve already seen that, ITS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDDD, YESSS!

      Thank yoooouuu! Glad you like it Lost! ;D

      And thank you again, XD!
      Wow, I'm surprised it turned out so well, XD!

      Delete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!