Tuesday, April 17, 2018

NINJA FERRETSSSSSSSSSSSSS

okay so like, its totally national ferret day

OKAY SO UM I CREATED A CHARACTER, AND I'M GONNA SHOW YOU THE PROCESS

Step 1) Sketch out your ideas


I kinda just had fun with this, drawing whatever came to mind! I drew this lovely ferret in different poses and emotions, so I can start planning what I want the character to look like.





Step 2) Start to draw your new character, and see if you're pleased with it!

I created this comic when I was bored in class, and used a simple blue pen. Yeah, it looks a little funky, and it's not done... but it helped me get used to the character, and know what I wanted it to be like!




Step 3) Start making the final draft, and edit or add stuff to your character.

When I started to draw and color this adorable ninja ferret on my Ipad, I decided that he needs some sort of weapon. I mean, this lil guy needs to defend himself! So I drew a sword, and also added some cuffs. Kind of like those elf bracelets on Animal Jam? Yeah, and the sword looks like the non-member pirate sword. If you get all those items and a ninja mask, hey, you could roleplay as the ninja ferret!


Step 4) AND YAY, YOU'RE ALL DONE!


Now, you can use this character to make comics, just to draw, or keep as your OC. Anyway, I hope you guys liked seeing how I made this adorable character. Do you guys think I should change anything? I'm not sure, but what I DO know, is that I gotta wrap up this blog post. Bye guys!

PEACE, LOVE, NINJAS
~Cookies outttttttttttt~

5 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!